By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, August 9, 2013
Creator of the BYOP(Bring Your Own Parent) program, Ruth Nelson, guides athletes and parents alike in developing whole volleyball specific skills. Parents go beyond simply tossing balls, but work alongside their child as they reinforce proper mechanics for team skills.
View at an additional clip from the DVD: Engaging Parents in Successfully Training Their Own Kids in Volleyball (10 and Under Emphasis). Also, view other Youth Coaching DVDs from our massive Volleyball DVD collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, February 18, 2013
Jenny Allard, Harvard University Head Coach, has over 450 wins in her coaching career and understands what it takes to be a great pitcher. Learn how to control a variety of pitches that will make you feel more confident when you step on the mound. Coach Allard helps young pitchers develop the basic pitching skills that will frustrate opposing batters for years to come. Take a look at the two new Softball DVDs below:
Coaching the Youth Softball Pitcher
- Learn how your grip on the ball can increase speed and movement
- See how you can break down the pitching motion into manageable parts to correct errors
- Use drills to help develop muscle memory for every process in the pitch progression
Coaching the Intermediate Youth Pitcher
- Learn techniques and drills to build accuracy and speed and take your pitchers to the next level
- Make your wrist snap explosive adding more speed to each pitch
- Learn how to throw a change-up to keep hitters off balance
Purchase the Jenny Allard’s Youth Pitching 2-Pack and save $5!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Watch and learn from John Combs, director of Team ONE lacrosse and former Head Coach of the Chicago Machine (MLL). Gets the basics on lacrosse, and coaches and athletes of any youth level will be able to use these tips to improve their game. The title of this Lacrosse DVD is:
Fundamental Skills and Drills for Youth Lacrosse
- Learn to teach beginning and intermediate lacrosse skills to young athletes
- Use “skill stacking” to make lacrosse concepts easier to teach and execute
- Use game-like drills to prepare your team for competition
Looking for more products similar to this one? Then view our Youth Lacrosse Coaching Collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, September 29, 2011
Here are two recently released Lacrosse DVDs featuring Jason Breyo. These two new Coaching Youth Lacrosse DVDs are titled:
Defensive Skills & Drills for Youth Lacrosse
- A proven blueprint for teaching defense to U13 and U15 athletes
- Skill work and progressions you can use to build defensive proficiency
- Watch live drills in a practice setting for easy implementation into your practices
How to Run a Youth Lacrosse Practice
- Learn how to run a youth lacrosse practice for U9 and U11 athletes
- Get instruction on the fundamental skills you need to teach your players
- Watch actual practices to see how each drill is run and cue words for coaching your players
Purchase the two DVDs as a set and save $5:
Jason Breyo’s Youth Lacrosse Set