By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Shop our wrestling summer sale! Receive great instruction from outstanding coaches! You will learn new wrestling drills, techniques and philosophies in these instructional DVD presentations!
Wrestling DVD Summer Sale
Over 120 best-selling DVDs on sale for $25 each when purchasing four (4) or more select DVDs!
Use promo code WR59DS at checkout. Hurry, offer expires on 7/1/2011.
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Tuesday, May 3, 2011
New on DVD is All Access Blair Academy Wrestling Practice with Jeff Buxton, Head Wrestling Coach, 2011 National Prep Champions – 31st straight National Prep title, Team of the Decade (2000-2009)!
All Access Blair Academy Wrestling Practice
- Get an exclusive look at five in-season practices from the legendary Blair Academy wrestling program
- Excellent one-on-one coaching
- Learn how to hit the “Blair Academy Turk”
- See a kettle bell and sand bag workout circuit
For more practice and drill planning check out: Wrestling DVDs
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Thursday, March 24, 2011
Congratulations to our 2011 National Championship Coaches! Troy Letters (Penn State-D-I Champions) and Jim Miller (Wartburg College-D-III Champions, his eighth NCAA title)!
Signature Move Series -Troy Letters: The Crab Ride
- Rack up near fall points and pins with this multi-threat riding technique
- Learn to transition into a number of pinning combinations using the crab ride
- Learn the essential pins, turns and counters to master this point-producing move
Jim Miller: Key Positions and Concepts
- Presents some of the key concepts that has stayed with him throughout his career and led to his great success
- Shares techniques and ideas that include the start, defense, anticipating moves, avoiding the stalling calls, hand fighting and beating the collar tie
- Includes drills and demonstrations to reinforce all instruction
Jim Miller: The Wartburg Drill System
- Demonstrates 15 advanced drills to help wrestlers attain the next level
- Covers the “end result,” detailing the proper technique these drills will help reinforce
- Provides innovative drills in eight areas that are sure to get your wrestlers peaking at the right time
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Championship Productions would like to congratulate the Wartburg Knights & Jim Miller (Head Wrestling Coach at Wartburg College) on winning the 2011 Division III National Wrestling Title. The Knights finished with 117 points, besting the field by 28.5 points. Championship Productions is proud to say it has partnered with Jim Miller on various Wrestling DVD projects. Learn the drills and techniques that this outstanding coach has implemented…leading Wartburg to the top!
Jim Miller: The Wartburg Drill System
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Monday, January 17, 2011
Don’t miss our new wrestling DVD featuring Rob Koll! See what it’s like to be in the wrestling room at Cornell University. In this unique wrestling DVD, Rob Koll opens the doors to three of his practices from the 2010 season. Experience the inner-workings of Cornell practices, get drills and techniques you can use in your program and see what it takes to run a championship caliber practice!
All Access Cornell Wrestling Practice with Rob Koll
- Watch three live practices at Cornell University
- See how Coach Koll effectively teaches the front headlock series in a live practice setting
- Pick up early season conditioning drills to get your wrestlers into mat-shape as quickly as possible
- See Cornell’s weightlifting session to keep your wrestlers at full strength throughout the season
More Best-Selling Wrestling DVDS featuring Rob Koll:
Arm Spins & Shoulder Throws
Practice Planning and Program Building for Wrestling
Rob Koll’s Whizzer Series
Rob Koll’s Foot Sweep Techniques
Rob Koll: Opposite Leg Offense & Crab Rides
Rob Koll: Defending Leg Attacks – Wrestling