By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, November 8, 2013
Work on proper techniques for fixing the goofy foot attacker with Chris Lamb, 14 year Head Coach of Wichita State University. You will see how to take the correct angle of attack that will help your goofy foot athletes develop stronger play at the net.
Two Step Hitting Drill
The key is to bring the goofy foot attacker more toward the middle of the court and have them chase the ball away from the setter.
View an additional clip from the video: The Goofy Foot Repair Kit: Attacking Footwork Progressions. Also, view other Drills from our massive Volleyball collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, October 4, 2013
See how to properly prepare your jump followed by a turn in this progression exercise from Chris Lamb, Wichita State Head Volleyball Coach. Training with Coach Lamb’s tips and athlete demonstration will help you strengthen your attacking skills.
Points of emphasis for the players are getting out of jumping position quickly, swinging their arms to help them jump, and rotating at the top of the jump.
View an additional clip from the DVD: The Goofy Foot Repair Kit: Attacking Footwork Progressions. Also, view other Attacking from our massive Volleyball DVD collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, January 4, 2013
We have recently release four Basketball DVDs featuring Gregg Marshall, Wichita State University Men’s Head Coach. He was the 2012 MVC Coach of the Year and led the team to an NIT Championship in 2011. These videos will enhance your team’s competitive nature while developing your individual players.
Skill Development Workout: Point Guards
- This point guard workout that will increase your players’ vision, court awareness, and ability to create scoring opportunities
- Teach your players to become better floor leaders
- Learn point guard screening techniques and strategies you can incorporate into your offensive system
Skill Development Workout: Guards
- A competitive wing series that incorporates skills your guards need to handle pressure and score off the dribble
- Train your guards to effectively feed the post to score around the rim
- Learn closeout and defensive drills to train your guards to stop that All-Star opponent
- Learn various 3-0, 2-0, and 1-0 competitive shooting drills that push your players to be efficient basketball players at a high level
Skill Development Workout: Forwards
- Use warm-ups to teach footwork and body mechanics
- Break down your offensive set into competitive shooting drills
- Improve ball handling with drills to handle traps
- Learn how to use the “Double” Close Out Drill to train close-outs, first pass denial, back door denial, and pass deflections
Skill Development Workout: Centers
- Learn a competitive forward workout that incorporates defense, rebounding, ball handling, and shooting drills
- Get 1-on-1 drills that will make your players apply their basketball skill in a game-like situation
- Learn passing drills that will make your players feel confident and strong around the rim
Purchase the Basketball Skill Development Workout Series and save $20!