By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 4, 2011
A five disc Volleyball DVD set featuring Russ Rose was recently released. Rose is a 5x NCAA Head Coach at Penn State University. The new five disc Volleyball DVD set is titled:
All Access Volleyball Practice with Russ Rose
- This DVD set includes over 8 hours of Penn State Volleyball practice
- Get “all access” to six Russ Rose coached practices, including skill instruction, drills and competitive play
- Incorporate these championship-caliber drills and philosophies into your program
- Explore the nuances of Rose’s approach to the game
For more Russ Rose Volleyball DVDs, check out the following titles:
Coaching Mental Toughness on the Court: Strategies and Drills
The Complete Guide to Serving: Technique, Tactics & Drills
Russ Rose’s Back Row Attack
Systems For Team Offense
Quick Attack and Combination Plays
Drills for Defense and Passing
Competitive Wash Drills
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Monday, June 20, 2011
New Volleyball DVD featuring Cameron Davidson (Penn State’s Strength & Conditioning Coach)! Cameron Davidson opens his training manual and shares everything he uses at Penn State for strength and conditioning. This information-packed DVD includes 150 exercises and variations.
150 Strength and Conditioning Exercises for Volleyball
- Learn the strength and conditioning secrets of Penn State Volleyball
- Increase your athlete’s vertical jump, hitting power and defensive range
- Develop the competitive fire in your athletes as they train
More Volleyball Strength & Conditioning DVDs Include:
Innovative Conditioning for High School Volleyball
Agility and Core Strength
Stretching, Jumping, and Landing
ACL Injury Prevention for Female Athletes
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Thursday, May 26, 2011
Shop our MEMORIAL DAY SALE and SAVE 25% OFF all Softball, Track & Field and Volleyball DVDs!
For Softball DVDs Enter Promo Code SB25MDS at Checkout.
For Track & Field DVDs Enter Promo Code TR25MDS at Checkout.
For Volleyball DVDs Enter Promo Code VB25MDS at Checkout.
Hurry, offer expires on May 31, 2011!
Shop Softball DVDs
Shop Track & Field DVDs
Shop Volleyball DVDs
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Thursday, April 21, 2011
New Volleyball DVD featuring John Dunning, Stanford University Head Women’s Volleyball Coach (NCAA Champions in 2004 & 2001)! In this All-Access DVD you will get a close look at 6 Standford practices!
All Access Stanford Women’s Volleyball Practice with John Dunning
- Each practice includes skills, drills, strategies, and tactics that will improve your team
- See a “freshman only” session that reveals the indoctrination process for first-year players in the Stanford program
- This DVD set includes over five hours of volleyball instruction!
For more John Dunning Instruction check out: John Dunning Instructional DVDs
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Thursday, April 14, 2011
Check out new hot topics from the 2010 AVCA Convention!
International Setting: Examining the Styles & Techniques of the World’s Best Setters
- Learn the six key technical elements that all great setters possess
- Learn how to train these elements into your setter
- Includes video breakdown of the world’s best female setters
Exploring New Roles for the Libero
- Learn how to make your libero a “game changer”
- Breakdown of libero skill set requirements
- Learn strategies for choosing your libero
Teaching Movement Skills to Beginning & Intermediate Players
- Movement training for all players from K-12
- Simple, easy to follow progressions
- Over 70 fun, rapid fire drills/options demonstrated
Team Talk: Talking Your Way to Volleyball Success
- Statistical evidence shows more points are won with effective communication
- Learn innovative skills for teaching effective on-court communication
- 25 fun, effective and creative activities included
Brazilian Training Drills: Subtle Differences, Dynamic Results
- Learn new unique drills with a world class Brazilian twist!
- High energy drills that combine skill development with movement training
- 15 drill variations that include half court and full court drills
Practicing to Compete
- Includes strategies to turn any drill into a competition
- Learn 13 drills to train competitiveness in every phase of the game
- More competitiveness in practice will carry more competitiveness into games
Serving: Giving Each Player the Tools to Succeed
- Innovative teaching tools that WORK!
- Simplified teaching progression for serving
- Includes instruction for the float, jump float and jump spin serves
More instruction from the 2010 AVCA Convention:
Training a Setter with “Deliberate Practice
The Re-Emergence of the 6-2 System
Winning the Middle: Getting Your Middles More Swings
Swing Blocking: Strategies, Progressions & Drills
Forearm Passing: How the Best Do It
Taking Advantage of Your Disadvantages: Designing Systems That Fit You
Filed in Volleyball
• Tags: Cheryl Butler
, Gwen Egbert
, Jim Miret
, John Kosty
, Julie Kaise
, Marcelo Melado Mesquita
, Stephen Florio
, Tom Hogan
, Volleyball Drills
, Volleyball DVDs
, Volleyball Instruction