By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Check out our latest Soccer DVDs which feature Richard Smith and Mike Vincent. Both, hold a USSF “A” and USSF National Youth License. See what unique plays you can teach your team with the instruction in these new Soccer DVDs.
Drills and Small-Sided Games for Shooting and Finishing
- Learn a variety of creative drills and exercises to train shooting and crossing
- Improve technique when shooting for power from distance, for accuracy from inside the 18 yard box and when on breakaways
- Train players functionally to cross and finish through two and three player combinations
Game Winning Set Pieces
- Create multiple options on free kicks to confuse your opponents and maximize your scoring opportunities
- Train attackers to take defenders away from the goal in order to create attacking space
- Defend corner kicks using both a man marking system and a zonal system
- Learn to clear space behind the wall on free kicks to create opportunities
- Use the throw-in to maximize scoring chances
If you purchase these two DVDs together, you will save $10!
Richard Smith 2-Pack
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 13, 2009
We have recently released a new soccer DVD titled, 24 Economical Games for Soccer, with Richard Smith. Smith’s 2-disc set contains 24 economical soccer games / drills in 4.5 hours of footage! This DVD is a must for all soccer coaches as you’ll learn to:
Adapt games and drills to players of all age levels and abilities
Work on multiple skills in the same drill
Teach technical skills through fun and educational games
Printable diagrams of all games
Richard Smith is the Director of Coaching for the Triumph Futbol Club located in Coppell, Texas. Smith played professional soccer in England before he was named head coach of several semi pro teams. Smith was awarded Coach of the Year in 1999 for Challenger Sports (British Soccer) and has a UEFA B and a USSF A license along with his International Diploma for SAQ (Speed, Agility, and Quickness).