By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Learn everything your team needs to create a more threatening offense in the attack, as well as solid defense in the back, in this phenomenal instructional video from former professional soccer player Kendall Fletcher. She provides you and your team the activities and insight necessary to become a better team!
- Learn to pressure the ball early after losing possession
- Look to play balls longer to provide outlet to teammates under pressure
- Learn how to move off the ball in transition
- Create offensive depth and width in transition
Watch and learn more from the former U.S Women’s National Team member, Kendall Fletcher, right here!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 15, 2013
Former Gulf Coast University Head Coach Andy Enfield shares his secrets to the up-tempo style of basketball that enabled his team to become the first-ever 15-seed to reach the Sweet Sixteen in the NCAA Tournament and earned his team the nickname “Dunk City” University. Also, learn one of the most effective ways to disrupt offenses from Marshall University Head Coach, Tom Herrion. The ability to switch your defensive look between man and zone pressure, while utilizing various ball screen coverages in the half-court, is essential to creating an uncomfortable feeling in your opponent.
See more on both these exceptional Basketball DVDs below:
Andy Enfield: Up-Tempo Transition Game
- Learn the up-tempo philosophy, drills and strategies that catapulted Andy Enfield’s Gulf Coast University team to the Sweet Sixteen in 2013
- Learn breakdown drills for developing the skills needed to play up-tempo basketball
- Discover how to attack the defense with various ball screen options and offensive sets to get good looks on the perimeter or inside
Tom Herrion: Stifling Your Opponent with Multiple Changing Defenses
- See how a multiple defensive system can disrupt your opponents’ ability to play the way they practice
- Learn to recognize opportunities to change your defensive scheme to keep your opponent off balance
- Discover how to teach, implement, and execute multiple defenses without confusing your players
- Learn full-court man presses designed to limit the effectiveness of your opponent’s point guard, as well as two three-quarter court containment presses
If you buy these two videos above and add one more, you can get all three for only $99.99! Buy any 3 basketball DVDs for $99.99!