By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, February 27, 2012
Our newest Track & Field DVDs feature Clyde Hart. He is the Baylor University Director of Track and Field and has experience coaching Olympic Champions! Take a look at his new Track & Field DVDs called:
Coaching Championship Sprint Relays
Create great relay teams with average sprinters!
Learn the dos & don’ts for 4×100, 4×200, and 4×400 relay success
Learn to explain and demonstrate the proper technique for exchanges
Clyde Hart has coach 20 National Championship relay teams
Coaching Your Athletes to Be Their Very Best
Motivate your athletes to achieve their very best
Customize Hart’s outstanding, proven training philosophies to fit your program
Establish workout and meet routines for your athletes that work for them
Create your own athlete-centered coaching philosophy
If you like these products, check out more Clyde Hart instruction below:
Clyde Hart’s 200/400M Sprint Training Program
Clyde Hart’s Speed Development for Track & Field
Purchase all 4 DVDs in this post and save $40!
Clyde Hart 4-Pack
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, February 3, 2012
We have 8 new Track & Field DVDs featuring the Texas A&M coaching staff! They are back-to-back-to-back NCAA Champions and Head Coach Pat Henry was the Head Coach for the U.S. National Track & Field team in the 2007 Olympics. The titles of these recent Track & Field DVDs are:
Texas A&M Track & Field Series – Drills and Progressions for Championship Sprints, Starts and Relays
Learn championship-caliber drills to improve sprint performance
Improve sprint mechanics, acceleration and maximum velocity to produce explosive sprinters
Learn to properly teach starting block position
Get drills to execute perfect relay handoffs every time
See drills to teach your athletes proper racing posture
Get to top speed faster!
Texas A&M Track & Field Series – Drills and Progressions for Championship Sprint Hurdles
Get specific training drills to improve both hurdle technique and speed
Use training variables to develop and refine hurdle technique based on your athlete’s current level of skill
Improve trail leg mechanics and step over acceleration
Instruction includes how to adapt these drills to your hurdler’s level
Texas A&M Track & Field Series – Drills and Progressions for Championship Discus
Includes 30 drills to help your athletes maximize the distance on their throws!
Breakdown the wind into easy to learn progressions for your athletes
Discover creative spin drills that will teach your athletes the feel of the turn and momentum shift with an implement in hand
Add drills to your practices that will help your athletes feel the optimal release point in the throw
Assemble a progressive set drills into a great workout that will help your athletes achieve success in the discus
Texas A&M Track & Field Series – Drills and Progressions for Championship Glide Shot Put
See over 50 drills to build a championship glide shot putter
Maximize your athletes’ balance for a more powerful throw
Includes a coaching breakdown of an athlete’s throw–correcting errors as they happen
Texas A&M Track & Field Series – Drills and Progressions for Championship Javelin
Get a step-by-step progression for effectively teaching the javelin throw
Includes over 60 javelin throwing drills to maximize your practice time
Learn creative strength training techniques suited for the demands of a competitive javelin athlete
Texas A&M Track & Field Series – Drills and Progressions for Championship High Jump
Develop good mechanics on the ground–to facilitate good mechanics in the air
Learn progressive hurdle drills that will program and strengthen the lower body
Learn how to initiate and execute the curve portion of the approach
Pick up a simple drill to increase outer leg strength used in curve running
Texas A&M Track & Field Series – Drills and Progressions for Championship Horizontal Jumps
Learn how to coach every aspect of your athlete’s approach
Get drills to increase speed and perfect bounding mechanics
Includes progressions to make the drills appropriate for athletes of all levels
Texas A&M Track & Field Series – Drills and Progressions for Championship Pole Vault
Train your vaulters to grip and carry the pole properly
Learn to plant and bend the pole correctly
Learn Various takeoff drills
Get several pole vault specific training exercises to develop shoulder and core strength
Buy this world class 8 disc series together and save $65!
Texas A&M Track and Field Drill Series
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Friday, June 3, 2011
Check out the complete High School Coach’s Blueprint For Success series! In this DVD presentation you will learn how the top high school coaches in the country manage and coach each event!
High School Coach’s Blueprint for Success: Sprints
- Learn the essentials for developing a successful 100 to 400 meter sprint program on and off the track
- Gain comprehensive strategies and technical insight into seasonal planning, starts, relays and more
- Learn to develop speed everyday in your practices starting with your warm up
High School Coach’s Blueprint for Success: Hurdles
- Get a detailed training plan with a breakdown of seasonal workouts
- Covers all aspects of coaching high school 100-110 and 300-400 hurdlers
- Includes strategies to assist with stride patterns for all hurdle events
High School Coach’s Blueprint for Success: 800M / 1500M
- Proven methods for training your 800M-1500M runners
- Get comprehensive training plans with sample workouts
- Includes downloadable templates for planning
- Includes year around strategies for building a successful middle distance program
High School Coach’s Blueprint for Success: High Jump
- Get a traditional high school season training breakdown
- Learn how to organize and run your high jump program
- Includes over 15 drills and multiple full jump demonstrations
High School Coach’s Blueprint for Success: Horizontal Jumps
- Get a proven high school season planning guide complete with workout examples
- See “on the runway” drill progressions that are easy to understand and easy to teach
- Take the guesswork out of your strength training workouts with this systemized approach
High School Coach’s Blueprint for Success: Pole Vault
- Get the drills, techniques, practice schedule and safety essentials you need to coach the pole vault
- Over 75 drills and variations on the track
- Over 2.5 hours of pole vault coaching instruction.
High School Coach’s Blueprint for Success: Throws
- Over 2 hours of comprehensive instruction on managing and teaching the throws events
- Includes proven techniques and drills for the glide shot, spin shot and the discus
- Perfect for coaching all levels of throwers from the first timers to the most experienced
Purchase the Blueprint For Success Series and save $70! Click here!
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Thursday, May 26, 2011
Shop our MEMORIAL DAY SALE and SAVE 25% OFF all Softball, Track & Field and Volleyball DVDs!
For Softball DVDs Enter Promo Code SB25MDS at Checkout.
For Track & Field DVDs Enter Promo Code TR25MDS at Checkout.
For Volleyball DVDs Enter Promo Code VB25MDS at Checkout.
Hurry, offer expires on May 31, 2011!
Shop Softball DVDs
Shop Track & Field DVDs
Shop Volleyball DVDs
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, March 22, 2010
We have recently released four new track and field DVDs in our World Class Track & Field Series. The new DVD series feature the world’s preeminent track & field DVDs; featuring technique, drills, and workouts. Here’s your chance to watch Olympic athletes go through their progressions with instruction from their coaches!
World Class High Jump featuring Dusty Jonas and Gary Pepin
World Class Javelin Throw featuring Mike Hazle and Tom Pukstys
World Class Discus Throw featuring Brian Bedard and Casey Malone
World Class Shot Put featuring Don Babbitt and Reese Hoffa