By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 15, 2013
Ohio Northern University Head Men’s Coach and 2012 NSCAA Great Lakes Regional Coach of the Year, Brett Ridenour, provides you with hours of video on a variety of topics to help your soccer program get better! Individually and as a team you will see how to improve transition play, finishing in the final third, increasing fitness level, and putting all these skills together. See what these new 4 Soccer videos can do for you and your team.
Building to Win: Attacking Out of the Back
- Improve your team’s ability to transition from winning the ball to creating an attack
- Enhance your defensive players’ passing and ball control skills when under pressure
- Learn how to avoid extra touches that can lead to turnovers in the central defensive half of the field
- Discover how to consistently move the ball into the final third of the field
Creating to Win: Attacking in the Final Third
- Develop stronger play in the attacking half of the field
- Create more scoring opportunities for your target players and wear down your opponent’s defense
- Reduce turnovers by improving your players’ first touch and improving your team’s ability to possess the ball when under pressure
Connecting to Win: Putting It All Together
- Develop skills for every position as your players work together to build up attacks in a game-like setting
- Create a competitive environment to challenge players and build confidence
- Learn how to work as a team to possess the ball and win more games
Working to Win: Fitness with the Ball
- Learn how to improve the fitness level of your players
- See how conditioning with a ball makes training realistic and fun
- Discover how to maintain good touch late in the game when players are fatigued
- Learn how increasing your team’s speed and agility will enable your players to get by defenders and make it difficult for defenders to recover
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, July 11, 2013
NCAA Division III National Championship coach Thanh Pham coaches his team through a series of 11 teams drills. These drills develop a variety of skills and concepts including serving, serve-receive, aggressive attacking, team defense, hustle, out of system play, composure, celebration and more. Because Coach Pham shares many variations for each drill, you can use them practice after practice by simply changing the assignments to keep them fresh. Challenge your team throughout the season with the insight from this Volleyball DVD.
Team Oriented Drills to Improve Your Play
- Increase communication and aggressiveness, and improve out of system play!
- Help your players to better understand score and situation scenarios to improve their match performance
- These drills deliver conditioning, maximum touches on the ball and teach you how to coach emotion into your team
Purchase any 3 Volleyball DVDs($39.99 or less, each) for $99.99! Click here to shop this deal.