By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, December 6, 2013
AVCA Hall of Famer, John Dunning, directs one of his players to show you how to backset properly. Learn to make an effective set without giving it away to the defense that a backset is coming.
Quick, short, and powerful arm extensions will help you best to achieve a great backset.
View an additional clip from the video: Becoming a Champion Setter. Also, view other Setting videos from our massive Volleyball collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, October 4, 2013
4x NCAA Championship coach, John Dunning, provides you with a couple exercises that will help you with setting technique and accuracy. The Rainbow Drill and the One Set Drill are great for working on setting the ball at different heights and angles.
Look at the extension of your athlete’s arms and hands as they set the ball. It is important that they extend completely through all the various types of sets shown in the clip above.
View an additional clip from the DVD: Becoming a Champion Setter. Also, view other Setting videos from our massive Volleyball DVD collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, September 9, 2013
Discover new basketball instruction with plenty of skills and drills to improve your team! You will gain knowledge from great coaches around the world that will offer you new ideas and concepts to help your players get better. Take a look at what content each of these five new Basketball videos will provide you.
Purchase any of these 3 DVDs for a discounted price of only $99.99! Click here to start saving now!
Sherri Coale: My Favorite Practice Drills
- Learn how to use passing drills to improve your team’s ball control and turnover ratio
- Discover how to make your drills building blocks and game-like
- Learn how to use shooting drills that reinforce the cuts and general motion that exist within your offense
- Discover the value of emphasizing spacing in every drill and every situation
Tara VanDerveer: 25 Perimeter and Post Skill Development Drills
- Discover over 25 different drills that will improve your perimeter, post players, and team concepts
- Learn drills that use different types of equipment to challenge your players
- Learn to combine passing, shooting, dribbling, conditioning, and defense into your drills
- Discover the keys to making your players better offensively
Brett Reed: Effective Transition Game at Both Ends of the Court
- Minimize your opponent’s ability to score easy baskets in transition
- Discover clear, simple rules for transition defense scenarios with one, two and three players back
- Train your players to handle numbers down situations on defense and improve their chances of getting the stop
Marcelo Signorelli: International Style Man-to-Man Defense
- Learn how to guard the ball, how to defend backdoor cuts and how to deny the post from Uruguayan Coach of the Year, Marcelo Signorelli
- Use 3-on-3 play to teach your players to stop a variety of offensive schemes
- Learn the basic concepts of help defense emphasized in international play
Daniel Allende: Offense the Argentinian Way
- Learn how to turn a less athletic team into a formidable force on the offensive end of the court
- Discover how the Argentinian-style flex offense can enhance your teams decision making in late game or shot clock situations
- Learn a simple fast break action that leads right into the flex offense and provides a great look at the basket early in the possession
Filed in Basketball
• Tags: Basketball
, Brett Reed
, Club Hebracia
, Club Olimpo
, Daniel Allende
, Marcelo Signorelli
, Sherri Coale
, Tara Vanderveer