By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, March 29, 2013
Former Auburn University and Stanford University Swimming Coach, Richard Quick, was a legendary coach in the sport of swimming. He was the Olympic Coach and NCAA Coach of the Year on numerous occasions. Coach Quick displays a progression of floating drills in this segment. The information provided will certainly improve your ability to swim every stroke more efficiently and effectively.
Swimmers start from arguably the highest drag position for a swimmer and build to a strong swimming position. The steps are very simple to perform and the swimmer’s natural interaction with the water will help reinforce the good swimming posture.
Take a look at an additional clip from Posture, Line and Balance: The Foundation of Championship Winning Swimming. See other beneficial Richard Quick DVDs in our massive Swimming DVD collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, September 21, 2012
Learn some nice ankle picks, cradles, and turns from Jason Borrelli, Stanford University Head Coach. He is a former All American wrestler at Central Michigan and will provide you with the tools to bring your opponent to the mat more frequently. See the great coaching points made in these Wrestling DVDs:
Ankle Picks and Set-ups
- Learn how to attack both legs from one set-up to give your wrestlers more options on their feet and to beat better wrestlers
- Learn numerous ways to finish a move depending on how your opponent reacts
- Learn to solve several problems that occur while attempting ankle picks
Backhook Ride Series: Cradles and Turns
- Become a dominant force from the top position
- Pin more opponents using the variety of cradles available from the backhook ride
- Learn to use pressure from the backhook to create more effective break downs
- Discover how to handle common counters to the backhook ride so you cannot be denied
Order the Jason Borrelli 2-Pack and save $10!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, September 7, 2012
Learn the ins and outs of the Stanford University lacrosse team with Head Coach, Amy Bokker. She is also an Assistant Coach and Defensive coordinator for the US Women’s National Lacrosse team. By following this video, you can help your team get more out of your practice time and reach your highest potential! See more of this Lacrosse DVD below:
All Access Stanford Lacrosse Practice
- Watch three days of live Stanford Women’s Lacrosse practice!
- Learn drills to train your players’ to be quick and decisive on their defensive coverage
- Get practice drills to improve your players’ stick handling and confidence
- Get your players a lot of touches on ball using 3 player post passing and ground ball drills
If you like this product, check out more videos from our All Access Lacrosse DVD collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, May 9, 2012
This new Lacrosse DVD features Stanford University Assistant Coach, Brooke McKenzie. She has experience playing on the Canadian National team. The title of our latest Lacrosse DVD is:
Stickwork Progressions for Lacrosse
- Develop more accurate passers
- Learn a wall ball routine that helps players practice on their own, improving catching, passing, shooting, faking and dodging techniques
- Get drills to improve your lacrosse skills while strengthening core muscle groups needed to play the game
For more top notch Lacrosse instruction from Stanford University, take a look at the following products:
“Take Charge” Defensive Drills
All Access Agility and Conditioning Workout for Lacrosse