By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Here is your guide to pitching better and safer. This DVD looks at the biomechanics of the windmill pitch and the techniques of making pitches safe for you. Pitcher Perfect offers what no other DVD has before: a scientific and medically-based approach to windmill pitching mechanics. Jennie Finch, Olympic gold medalist and professional player, started pitching at age 8. Now, see what you can teach your youth, high school, or college athletes about pitching with this exceptional video!
Check out this world class Softball DVD right here: Pitcher Perfect
Also feel free to browse our Pitching DVD library for the latest and best tips on reducing your opponent’s runs and increasing their strikes!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Get an abundance of practice material in this All Access Softball DVD! You’ll get a behind the scenes look at how Texas State Head Coach, Ricci Woodard, structures her practices around the “practice makes permanent” motto to make sure her players are focusing on quality repetitions. Throughout two practices, recorded live, you will learn how Woodard coaches her players through quality reps on the field.
All Access Softball Practice with Ricci Woodard
- See two live practices featuring drills for hitting, pitching, infield, outfield and baserunning
- Learn how to set up hitting stations that get everybody participating
- Get baserunning drills that will help your team successfully take extra bases and score more runs
- Learn drills to train your infield to play quicker
Find more drills and tips from our All Access Softball DVD collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, June 11, 2013
We would like to congratulate Coach Gasso & Oklahoma on their 2013 NCAA Softball Championship! Take a look at all the championship-caliber Patty Gasso instruction we have in our Softball DVD Library. Get complete instruction for you and your team and improve your ability to achieve season goals!
Purchase any three Softball DVDs ($39.99 or under) for $99.99!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, May 10, 2013
Learn a variety of softball skills and drills from the LSU coaching staff! They are currently ranked #5 in the NCAA Women’s Softball RPI! Improve your team’s hitting, fielding, pitching, and catching in no time with this exceptional set of Softball DVDs:
Building a Championship Slapper
- Pressure your opponent’s defense with four short game weapons
- Take advantage of the speedsters on your team – speed doesn’t slump!
- Get your fastest players on base more often
25 Essential Hitting Drills for Softball
- Improve your team’s hitting power and bat speed
- Make consistent contact with the ball and improve ball placement
- Teach your hitters to self-correct their swing
- Features LSU assistant coach and USA Softball Elite assistant coach Howard Dobson
Building a Championship Pitcher
- Learn essential pitching mechanics to maximize speed, power and drive toward the plate
- Help your pitchers transfer their bull pen work into game situations
- Discover common mistakes that are costing your pitchers power and control – and learn how to fix them
Teaching the Drop Ball and Rise Ball
- Stifle opposing hitters and create more strikeouts with effective drop balls and rise balls
- Find the drop ball technique that works best for each of your pitchers: the peel, the turnover, or the half turn
- Make your pitchers’ harder to hit by teaching them to change the hitter’s eye level
- Features LSU and USSSA Florida Pride Head Coach Beth Torina
Year Round Pitching Workouts
- Set up workouts for every phase of the season (pre-season, in-season, off-season)
- Work on increasing speed during the off-season when most gains can be made
- Practice throwing `believable balls’ to get more strikeouts
Building a Championship Catcher
- Learn to frame any pitch and help your pitchers get the called strike on corner pitches
- Learn multiple “work up” drills to improve your catcher’s ability to frame, block and throw runners out
- Stop runners from getting extra bases – and runs – on passed balls
- Throw out runners using a stand and pivot throw down and a throw down from the knees
Building a Championship Hitter
- Develop consistency as a hitter by being short to the ball but long through the ball
- Learn how something as simple as the batting stance can set a hitter up for success – or failure
- Teach your hitters to shift their weight through the ball to increase power
SB99BY – 3 Softball DVDs Only $99.99 (valid on DVDs $39.99 or lower)!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, April 4, 2013
Florida State University Head Coach and Canadian National Team Assistant Coach, Lonni Alameda, was also a 2x All Big 8 softball player at Oklahoma. She will teach your players how to get the ball to base faster and get the out. Also, Coach Alameda shows you the pitching workout that led the Seminoles to a Top 10 national ranking in ERA for the 2012 season. See what these 2 new Softball DVDs have to offer:
“Full Pen” Pitching Workout
- Create more game-like bullpen sessions
- Learn drills for each phase of the pitching motion to help pinpoint and correct common problems
- Get your pitcher and catcher on the same page to build trust and perform at a maximum level
- The Seminoles ranked in the Top 10 nationally in ERA during the 2012 season
Flips, Feeds and Fundamentals
- Learn a defensive routine that will develop the quick movements you need to be successful on game day
- Learn the best feed to use to a base depending on the location of the ball
- Field back hands and forehands using a step-over technique that will help your players to increase their range and get to more balls
- Teach your outfielders to be more efficient with their throws
Also, take advantage of our softball special going on right now! Get any 3 Softball DVDs($39.99 or under) for $99.99, click here!