By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, February 10, 2014
Learn the basics behind creating separation between you and the defender with World Renowned Skill Development Trainer, Micah Lancaster. Lancaster has experience training some of the top basketball players in the world including Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade! Once you master the basics or you are looking for a challenge, step up to the advanced moves presented in Lancaster’s 2nd video.
Learn how to separate from your defender to create driving lanes, attack the rim and get better looks at the basket
Discover the essential skill of separation from world renowned skill development trainer Micah Lancaster who trained elite athletes like Dwyane Wade, Kyrie Irving, Evan Turner and Ben McLemore
Learn how to protect the basketball while attacking the rim for a layup or creating an open jump shot
Bring world renowned skill development trainer Micah Lancaster to your gym
Learn some of the skills Micah has developed in elite players like Dwyane Wade, Kyrie Irving, Evan Turner and Ben McLemore
Discover extraordinary ways to drill the skills you need to be successful as a player or coach
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, January 31, 2013
The Stanford women have been a dominating force in the NCAA since the mid 1980’s under legendary head coach Tara VanDerveer. In these two Basketball DVDs, you will see why the Cardinal have had so much success. From warm-ups to shell drills, Coach VanDerveer demonstrates over 25 of her favorite practice drills. Whether you are looking for a passing, shooting, ball handling, rebounding, offensive, or defensive drills, it’s all here.
Tara VanDerveer: 30 Practice Drills for Building Champions
- Learn over 30 daily practice routines and drills that Coach Vanderveer has used to become one of the top women’s coaches in college basketball today
- Learn how to build your offense while focusing on individual player development
- Utilize partner drills to work on passing, closeouts, and pick-and-roll situations
- Use breakdown drills to install various aspects of your offense
Tara VanDerveer: 30 Skill Development Drills for Building Champions
- Includes an extensive post player workout that will incorporate every game aspect a post player needs to be successful
- Discover a perimeter player workout that will develop your dribble penetration ability and teach you how to create space between you and your defender
- Learn drills you can use to break down your offense and develop your entire team’s offensive skill set
Purchase the Tara VanDerveer’s Drills 2-Pack and save $10!