By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, May 8, 2013
See two new All Access Basketball DVDs featuring Greg McDermott (Creighton Head Coach) and Scott Cross (University Texas-Arlington Head Coach)! Coach McDermott is a true teacher. As you watch this All Access video series you will see first hand how his methods really get his players to play for him. And with Coach Cross, get a look inside three University of Texas-Arlington`s practices as he takes you through a series of drills during each basketball practices. The foundation of UT-Arlington philosophy is their belief that successful basketball begins and ends on the defensive end of the floor.
All Access Creighton Basketball Practice
- Get an extensive look at Creighton’s man-to-man, up tempo offense and set plays featuring 5 vs. 0 and 5 vs. 5 set ups
- Learn drills to improve your defensive intensity and basketball IQ
- See station work that you can use to implement ball screen offense and defense
- Learn competitive 5-on-5 quarter court, half court, and full court drills that will teach your players the value of communication on defense and execution on offense
- Learn a competitive drill to develop offensive flow from transition into set plays
All Access UT-Arlington Basketball Practice
- Learn build up drills that teach the basic principles of the Run and Jump Full Court Pressure Defense
- Get progressive build up drills that detail the pick and roll offense, how to use the screen to attack the basket, and how you can install it into your offensive system
- Run a consistent, effective offense vs. multiple styles of zone defense
- Learn the Cross 3-out 2-in ball screen motion offense that has made UT-Arlington successful
Purchase any 3 All Access Basketball Practice DVDs for only $99.99 each with promo code AA99BB.