By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, September 27, 2012
Look at these new mental training products of ours we recently released. These feature Dr. Rick McGuire, Director of Sport Psychology for the University of Missouri. See what mental training aspects you can improve before your next competition.
Teaching Track & Field Athletes the Skill of Focus
- Give your team the chance to perform their very best – race after race, event after event!
- Learn how to teach and apply the SKILL of FOCUS to your program
- Learn how to be totally FOCUSED, and then REFOCUSED for the next event . EVERY EVENT
From the Whistle to the Snap: The Football Coach’s Game Plan for Winning with Focus
- Powerful message for all coaches
- Give your team the chance to play their very best, play after play!
- Learn how to teach and apply the SKILL of FOCUS into your program
- How to be totally FOCUSED, and then to be REFOCUSED for the next play . EVERY PLAY
- Over 2 « hours of invaluable information!
From the Whistle to the Snap
- FOCUS is a skill. FOCUS is a Sports Skill. Like all skills, FOCUS can be taught and learned!
- The Foundation for FOCUS in Football
- The 5 Key Skills to FOCUS in Football
- Taking FOCUS to the Football Field
- How and when to use the FOCUS skills
- How to be totally FOCUSED, and the to be REFOCUSED for the next play. EVERY PLAY
Purchase the Rick McGuire’s From the Whistle to the Snap Book and DVD Combo to save $10!