By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, December 23, 2013
Congratulations to the Michigan State football coaching staff and their team’s success this season! CLICK on the images below to see all the content from each coach, and start learning more to improve your team.
2013 Big Ten Coach of the Year
2013 Frank Broyles Award Winner & 2013 FootballScoop DC of the Year
Good luck to Coach Dantonio and Coach Narduzzi in their upcoming BCS game as they take on Stanford in the 2014 Rose Bowl!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, November 15, 2013
In 2013, Pat Narduzzi and Ron Burton led Michigan State’s defense to dominate their opponents and ranks near the top in each category:
#1 in total defense (210.2 yards per game)
#1 in rushing defense (43.4 yards per game)
#1 in pass efficiency defense (90.3 rating)
#1 in yards per play (3.47 yards) #2 in first downs defense (11.3 per game)
#2 in opponent third-down conversions (26 percent; 35-for-134)
#3 in scoring defense (11.6 points per game)
#4 in passing defense (166.8 yards per game).
Base Fronts and Stunts for 4-3 Defense
- Learn four over fronts that will enable your defense to neutralize any offensive advantage in key situations
- Create havoc for your opponent by mixing up your fronts and using strategic line movements
- Reduce the strength of offenses that like to run off tackle, to their tight end, inside or outside zone
Mega Drills for the Defensive Line
- Discover over 20 drills designed to build an explosive defensive line that will produce tackles for losses, sacks and turnovers
- Train your players how to use their hands to defeat a pass block while pursuing a sprint out quarterback
- Learn how to use one-step counters for training linemen to stunt with precision
- Maximize practice time using d-line medley drills