By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, November 15, 2013
Get first hand demonstration of a Sweep Single from All-American, Obe Blanc. He provides you with detailed breakdown of the move and then shows how it all comes together in full speed.
An important thing to remember when performing this move is to keep your head close to the opponent’s body and post your arm.
Check out an additional clip from the Championship Productions’ DVD “Championship Signature Move Series: Obe Blanc’s Single Leg Attacks.” If you’re interested in more Wrestling videos in the Signature Wrestling Move Series, click here.
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, September 9, 2013
Here we have new Wrestling videos featuring Zack Esposito, 3x All-American, and his dominating wrist ride series that will turn average top wrestlers into dominating pinning machines. Also, see Obe Blanc teach the mechanics of the single leg attack, a high-percentage move that helped him become one of the best wrestlers in the world. And learn Kyle Dake’s favorite series in wrestling, the claw series. Dake was the first wrestler in NCAA history to win four NCAA titles at four different weight classes and was recognized as the 2013 Sports Illustrated Male Collegiate Athlete of the Year!
See where you can view these exceptional wrestling videos and more, right here!
Championship Signature Move Series: Zack Esposito’s Wrist Ride Series
- Learn how to properly break a man down with a spiral ride that can lead into a tough wrist ride series
- Learn how to change the attack on top depending on how the bottom man reacts to the breakdown
- See two common mistakes an opponent will make in defending the wrist ride – and how to take advantage of them
- Learn three ways to turn an opponent from a bar arm
Championship Signature Move Series: Obe Blanc’s Single Leg Attacks
- Score more often from the feet with the one of the most efficient takedowns in the world
- Develop superior set-ups to get in on shots
- Learn nine different ways to finish shots from the feet or on the mat
- Master the art of recovering and finishing from bad positions
Signature Move Series: Kyle Dake’s Claw Series
- Learn Kyle Dake’s secrets to riding and turning with the claw — and all its peripheral moves
- Tilt and turn from a variety of setups to develop a multi-pronged attack
- Work time off the clock while attacking from a safe position
- Control your opponent with a variety of rides and keep him from initiating his own offense