By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
See how champions are built in this video from Jenny Levy, Head Coach of the 2013 NCAA Division I Champion University of North Carolina. You will see Coach Levy, one of the sport’s all-time greats, guides players through skill-building drills that can be used at every level, intermixed with whiteboard segments and technique presentations by Tar Heel assistants.
Learn how to isolate essential skills using 14 individual and small-side practice drills
Learn high pressure, small group/small area drills for developing fundamental offensive and defensive concepts
Discover a complete loop of high-speed partner passing variations to improve passing techniques
Learn how to use the “2v2 game” to defend and score goals from behind the cage
More best-selling instruction featuring the North Carolina coaching staff:
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Pick up dynamic soccer drills from former U.S. Women’s National Team member, Kendall Fletcher! Use these drills in your free time on your own or with a partner during practice. Improve your dribbling and receiving skills all while conditioning with these exceptional Soccer DVDs!
Dynamic Soccer Moves & Drills for Practicing on Your Own
- Improve your individual ball skills year round: off-season, pre-season or in-season
- Change directions and speeds while maintaining control of the ball
- Improve your ball skills even if you don’t have anyone to train with
Dynamic Soccer Moves & Drills for Practicing with a Partner!
- Use a partner to help get the most out of your training time
- Vary the tempo and difficulty of the training to suit your strengths and needs
- Apply real pressure when defending for the most realistic training experience