By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, May 30, 2013
We have just come out with two new Lacrosse DVDs featuring Dennis Short, Rollins College Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach. He took Rollins from a startup program to the Division II Final Four in just five years! Discover new small sided games that you can use in practice. Also, develop a solid high pressure defense that will prevent the opponent from creating a strong attack.
Small Group Games for Rapid Player Development
- Develop your players’ skills with fast-paced drills and game-intense reps that will maximize your practice time
- Build your conditioning right into your practice drills
- Effectively mirror game situations attackers and defenders will face when playing around the cage
Installing a High Pressure Defense
- Create significantly more turnovers and greatly reduce your opponents’ shots on goal
- Disrupt the settled attack used by many teams
- Stop reacting to your opponent’s offense and start dictating play with your defense
Purchase Dennis Short’s Coaching Lacrosse 2-Pack and save $10!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Former US National Team member and World Cup gold medalist Randall Goldsborough has created an exciting and fast-paced series of drills. These drills will challenge your players to apply the fundamental skills they already know to comprehensive, advanced small game exercises. In this Lacrosse DVD, Coach Goldsborough demonstrates exciting and progressive ways to teach:
Team Tempo Drills for Lacrosse Practice
- Take your team to the next level with these high intensity drills aimed at more experienced players
- Train your players to perform better in games by challenging them to a higher standard in practice
- Replicate the `chaos’ of game situations in practice to improve skills and communication
- These drills involve a lot of players, a lot of concepts, a lot of movement and a lot of chaos!