|My Account||Wish List||View Cart||Checkout|
Join Kevin Jackson, Iowa State University Head Coach, as he takes you through three days of live practice on the Iowa State University campus. He was also a 1992 Olympic Gold Medalist and is currently a member of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame. Coach Jackson and his staff go through all aspects of creating a championship program in the wrestling room and in the weight room. View this Wrestling DVD below:
Check out Kevin Jackson’s Freestyle Wrestling Fundamentals for more world class instruction.
The University of Iowa wrestling program, coached by Tom Brands and Terry Brands, have won 59 straight dual matches and continue to be the unanimous #1 team in the NWCA / USA Today Division I poll (2/9/2010). The full top 25 includes:
1. Iowa (Coached by Tom Brands and Terry Brands)
2. Iowa State (Coached by Kevin Jackson and Chris Bono)
3. Ohio State (Coached by Tom Ryan)
4. Oklahoma State (Coached by John Smith and Eric Guerrero)
5. Minnesota (Coached by J. Robinson)
6. Cornell (Coached by Rob Koll and Cory Cooperman)
7. Lehigh (Coached by Jon Trenge)
9. Maryland (Coached by Kerry McCoy)
10. Penn State
11. Central Michigan
12. Boise State
13. Indiana (Coached by Duane Goldman)
14. Oregon State
15. Wisconsin (Coached by Barry Davis)
16. Kent State
19. Cal Poly
20. Virginia Tech (Coached by Kevin Dresser)
Championship Productions is proud to announce the Kevin Jackson Championship Wrestling Coaches Clinic. Kevin Jackson, beginning his first season as Head Wrestling Coach at Iowa State University, will conduct a coaching clinic with his staff at Lied Recreation Center (ISU campus) on October 3, 2009. Here’s your chance to learn techniques from a top wrestling program AND view a real ISU wrestling practice
* SPECIAL * The first 100 registrants will receive a free instructional wrestling DVD of their choice (a $40 value)!
Iowa State head wrestling coach, Kevin Jackson, has announced that former Cyclone assistant coach and NCAA champion Chris Bono will join the Iowa State wrestling staff as an assistant coach. Bono comes to ISU from Tennessee-Chattanooga, where he’s been the head wrestling coach for the past three seasons. His teams have won three Southern Conference titles and he was the league’s Coach of the Year three times.
Iowa State has hired former Olympic gold medalist Kevin Jackson as its head wrestling coach. Jackson served as the national freestyle coach for USA Wrestling from 2001 to 2008. Jackson was a captain for Iowa State in 1987, when the Cyclones won their last NCAA team title. He won a gold medal at the Barcelona Olympics in 1992.