By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Learn everything your team needs to create a more threatening offense in the attack, as well as solid defense in the back, in this phenomenal instructional video from former professional soccer player Kendall Fletcher. She provides you and your team the activities and insight necessary to become a better team!
- Learn to pressure the ball early after losing possession
- Look to play balls longer to provide outlet to teammates under pressure
- Learn how to move off the ball in transition
- Create offensive depth and width in transition
Watch and learn more from the former U.S Women’s National Team member, Kendall Fletcher, right here!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Pick up dynamic soccer drills from former U.S. Women’s National Team member, Kendall Fletcher! Use these drills in your free time on your own or with a partner during practice. Improve your dribbling and receiving skills all while conditioning with these exceptional Soccer DVDs!
Dynamic Soccer Moves & Drills for Practicing on Your Own
- Improve your individual ball skills year round: off-season, pre-season or in-season
- Change directions and speeds while maintaining control of the ball
- Improve your ball skills even if you don’t have anyone to train with
Dynamic Soccer Moves & Drills for Practicing with a Partner!
- Use a partner to help get the most out of your training time
- Vary the tempo and difficulty of the training to suit your strengths and needs
- Apply real pressure when defending for the most realistic training experience