By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, January 7, 2013
Jeff Steinberg, Santiago (CA) HS Head Coach, lays out a precision plan for building the ultimate football program where everyone is fully invested. As a coach, you want your program to be “the” place to be. These Football DVDs are a “template for success” spelling out the most important elements for your athletes and the community.
Attacking Defenses with the Spread & Shred Offense
- Learn multiple families of run plays to supplement your offense
- Get passing routes that will give your offense the ability to stretch the field vertically and horizontally
- Use the screen game to stop fast penetrating defenses
- Attack various defensive coverages with the naked and bootleg pass game
- Learn simple rules to create an effective play action passing game
All In: Building a Great Football Program
- Make the “big time” where you are!
- Develop and sell your program’s vision and core values to players, staff, parents and fans
- Set effective yearly, weekly, and daily goals for your student athletes
- Learn how to include parents, school administration and community in your program
Practice and Game Planning for Friday Night Success
- Develop an annual plan for your football program that will lead to success on game night
- Use daily themes to reinforce attributes of your team without creating a specific period during practice
- Gain an edge on your opponent by using your “time” more efficiently throughout the year
Buy the All In: Elements for Success 2-Pack and save $10!