By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, November 16, 2012
Check out some of our latest Basketball Resources to make you and your team better! These materials include our First-ever basketball forms book featuring Shaka Smart to our newly released iPracticeBuilder which is a revolutionary iPad app that allows coaches to interactively build, store, print and email practice plans. We are dedicated to providing coaches and players with the best Basketball Resources in the world! See some of latest items:
Basketball Forms Book
- Foreword written by Shaka Smart
- In 93 forms and templates, you’ll find: overall program organization, coaches’ evaluations, players evaluations, practices plans, offensive and defensive skills, offensive and defensive plays and diagrams, game management, scouting reports, season review, off-season forms and more!
- ABSOLUTELY FREE a forms CD with all 93 forms and templates to print whenever you need them.
iPractice Builder Basketball Coaching iPad App
- Build and share your practices in minutes
- Includes 25 pre-installed drills featuring video clips from top Championship Productions’ authors such as Mike Krzyzewski, Bob Knight, Tom Izzo, and more
- Add your own drills to iPracticeBuilder in seconds
- Purchase high quality drill packages to quickly build your library
CoachDeck – Basketball
- Created to assist the millions of hard-working youth sports volunteers and parents who would like to help players learn important skills and fundamentals though fun drills and games.
- The basketball deck features drills in four areas:
- Ball Handling
Playmaker Basketball Marker Board
- Show a play … wipe it away!
- Playmaker has full basketball court permanently screened on a white erasable surface
- Includes erasable pen which attaches firmly to the clip head with Velcro fasteners
- 9″ x 15″