By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, November 8, 2013
Work on proper techniques for fixing the goofy foot attacker with Chris Lamb, 14 year Head Coach of Wichita State University. You will see how to take the correct angle of attack that will help your goofy foot athletes develop stronger play at the net.
Two Step Hitting Drill
The key is to bring the goofy foot attacker more toward the middle of the court and have them chase the ball away from the setter.
View an additional clip from the video: The Goofy Foot Repair Kit: Attacking Footwork Progressions. Also, view other Drills from our massive Volleyball collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, February 10, 2012
Here are a couple Softball DVDs we have recently released featuring Mike Estes. His team finished 2011 as one of the top 10 high school teams in the nation. Check out these two Softball DVDs titled:
The Game-Ready Approach to Softball Practice
Save practice time by simultaneously building your athletes’ skills and fitness
Discover warm-up throws that activate the muscles, create 12-6 backspin, and drill-in proper mechanics
Run infield practice that covers ground balls, bunts, throws to the bases, and double plays
Develop outfield skills to improve reads, catching, and conditioning while also emphasizing quick, accurate throws
Teach team defense that connects infielders to infielders, outfielders to infielders and creates excellent communication across the field
Get your players into a base-running progression that focuses on footwork and connection to the coaches
15 Hitting Drills for a Balanced and Explosive Swing
15 drills you can use daily as an athlete or coach to develop a balanced and explosive swing
Breakdown and eliminate common swing flaws
Explode on contact with every pitch
Purchase the two DVDs together and save $10!
Mike Estes 2-Pack
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, December 21, 2011
We have produced three new Softball DVDs featuring Kyla Holas. She is a 2X Conference USA Coach of the Year for the University of Houston as well as a former 3x All American. These Softball DVDs are called:
- Learn creative and competitive drills that will develop consistent slap hitters
- Master slapping techniques including contact slap, power slap, and the bunt — and know when to use them
- Get over 15 drills to maximize the uniquely personal talents of your individual slappers
- Employ proven techniques to keep the defense guessing
- Get base running tips that enhance the importance of scoring runs and putting pressure on the defense
- Learn drill progressions to improve footwork, throwing, ground balls and fly balls for outfielders
- Get coaching tips to improve your team’s diving skills
- Learn effective techniques to efficiently play balls off or near the fence
- Take advantage of hitters with bat path issues
- Develop more spin, movement, and accuracy on your pitcher’s curve ball and screw ball
- Use a consistent starting point to fool the batter and deliver your pitch
- Implement essential drills to enhance the effectiveness of your pitcher’s screw ball and curve ball
Purchase the three DVDs as a package and save $15!