By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, April 11, 2013
Take your team to the next level with time-tested instruction from 2013 NCAA Championship coaches, Rick Pitino & Geno Auriemma. Learn exceptional offensive and defensive drills in the Championship Classic DVDs from Coach Pitino. The collection of Coach Auriemma’s DVDs give you complete insight of a world class basketball team. Watch these incredible instructional DVDs to help you and your team start playing better basketball today!
Also, take advantage of our basketball special going on right now! Get any 3 Basketball DVDs($39.99 or under) for $99.99, click here!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Get a complete look at some of the best coaches in across the world such as Geno Auriemma, Billy Donovan, Mark Gottfried, and Mike Rice. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to see hours of exceptional games, practices and meetings. Take a look at these world class Basketball DVD:
All Access Basketball Practice with Geno Auriemma (2011-2012)
- Watch eight-time National Coach of the Year Geno Auriemma coach his team through five up-tempo practices
- See how Coach Auriemma organizes his practices and designs his drills to fit his team’s style of play
- Over 13 hours of fast-paced practices featuring individual skill work and offensive and defensive systems
All Access Florida Basketball Practice with Billy Donovan
- Three live practices with 2x NCAA Champion Billy Donovan!
- Use quick moving drills that reinforce fundamentals while getting players into shape at the at the start of the season
- Learn how to run your offense while using the post to effectively create open shots
- Learn to guard common offensive looks in a 4-on-4 shell situation
All Access NC State Basketball Practice with Mark Gottfried
- Create break-down drills that emphasize 2-man/3-man interaction that equates to specific movements involved within the overall offensive scheme
- Develop a shooting routine that will help your players develop proper footwork, form, and fundamentals to make them a better shooter
- Incorporate an individual skill development session that involves core skill sets that translate into game action
- Run defensive shell drill to teach multiple aspects of team defense
- Install a 2-3 zone that is simple to play but hard to score against
- Implement a strength and conditioning program to build muscular endurance, conditioning, and core strength
- Plan an efficient practice down to the very minute
All Access Rutgers Basketball Practice with Mike Rice
- Execute the Screen / Re-screen offensive system that details a screen the screen action for open layups and jump shots
- Build a complete defensive mindset that involves defensive close-out technique, sideline/baseline emphasis, jumping to the ball, and help and recover responsibilities
- Execute the Scarlet Knight Zone package
- Break down segments of the offensive and defensive systems into 2-, 3-, and 4-man drills in order to isolate specific movements and teaching points critical to the overall scheme
We have more than 45 All Access Basketball DVDs in our huge library!