By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, August 20, 2012
This Football DVD will provide a detailed look at Head Coach J.T. Curtis and his team at John Curtis Christian School. He has collected over 500 career coaching victories and is only the second high school football coach to ever do that. Improve your skills with this Football DVD:
All Access Football Practice with J.T. Curtis
- Includes 7 live practices and 2 staff meetings! Over 13 hours of footage.
- Incorporate all phases of the veer option running game.
- Incorporate team conditioning while running team offense.
- Learn how to organize practice in a way that keeps the athletes engaged in practice.
- Improve the effectiveness of your practice time through the use of small group time, whole team time, and rotating players at a quick tempo.
Like what you see from J.T. Curtis? Then take a look at more of his exceptional DVDs below:
Championship Football Practice Organization and Drills
Veer Option Offense: Quarterback & Running Back Drills and Techniques
Veer Option Offense: Offensive Line Drills and Techniques
Return to the 50 Defense
Defending the Wing-T with the 50 Defense
Defending the Spread with the 50 Defense
Winning with the Spread Punt Game
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, July 16, 2012
Become an unstoppable offense with four new Football DVDs featuring Justin Fowler. He is the Head Coach at Hanford West High School (CA). Learn how to use every inch of the field and spread your opponent’s defense thin. The titles of these four Football DVDs are:
Fast-Paced, No Huddle Spread Offense
- Utilize field position to your advantage with a plan for play calling in six different zones
- Learn a simple tool called “Screening the Room” to teach your quarterback how to make pre-snap reads
- Help your offensive line understand the unique challenges of an even, odd, bear and stack front and teach them how to effectively block them
- Teach your team play with lightning speed by competing in practice as if it were a game
Fast-Paced, No Huddle Spread Offense: Run Game
- See how to tag a specific player without having to change a play
- Incorporate the zone read into the inside and outside zone plays to keep defenses honest
- Learn how to use a fold blocking scheme to neutralize slanting defensive fronts
- See how to utilize the draw as an effective run anywhere and at any time
Fast-Paced, No Huddle Spread Offense: Screens and Quick Game
- Learn an incredible Slow Screen to get your dynamic running back into space and allow him to use his talents
- Install a quick passing game to attack a defense that is putting heavy pressure on your quarterback
- Discover a call system that simplifies the learning process for the players and allows for the ultimate in execution
- Use run game formations to gain numbers advantages and stretch the defense
Fast-Paced, No Huddle Spread Offense: 5-Step Passing Game
- Use a variety of formations, but run the same routes
- Learn how to adjust your routes in the red zone
- Develop your quarterback’s ability to read the defense and go through the route progressions based on the coverage
Also, save $20 if you purchase the Fast-Paced, No Huddle Spread Offense Series!
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Thursday, July 14, 2011
New football DVDs featuring Chris Ash (University of Wisconsin Defensive Coordinator; 2010 Big Ten Co-Champions). Chris Ash’s philosophy behind the 4-3 Defense can be summed up in one word–Aggressive. In these DVD presentations you will receive an overview of the 4-3 defense as well as tips to stuff the run and deny the passing game. Don’t miss an opportunity to learn from one of the top young defensive coaches in the game.
Aggressive 4-3 Defense: Setting Up the System
- Give your defense an attitude of being ready to play anywhere, anytime
- Learn alignments, gap responsibilities, run fits, and man and zone coverages for this relentless defense
- See drills that emphasize critical concepts and techniques used in the 4-3
- Bonus PDF includes sample call sheet and detailed terminology and descriptions
Aggressive 4-3 Defense: Stuffing the Run
- Force your opponent’s offense to become one dimensional
- Get detailed explanations of two types of eight-man fronts
- See scrimmage footage that shows the defense in action
- Bonus PDF includes detailed player responsibilities and diagrams
Aggressive 4-3 Defense: Shutting Down the Passing Game
- Pick up the key concepts and coverages you need to shut down the passing
- Get detailed explanations of Cover 2 and Cover 3 coverages
- See game and scrimmage footage that shows the defense in action
- Bonus PDF includes detailed player responsibilities and diagrams from the video
Purchase the Aggressive 4-3 Defense 3-Pack and save $15!
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Wednesday, June 22, 2011
New football DVDs featuring Blair Hubbard, Faith Christian High School Co-Head Coach; 3x State Champions (2004, 2006, 2009); Six Consecutive League Championships (2005-2010)!
Learn the Gun Rocket Offense Series, a simple yet comprehensive offensive system that attacks the entire field and forces defenses to thin themselves out horizontally!
Faster than the Fly: Coaching the Gun Rocket Offense
- Hit the perimeter of the defense faster than ever
- Put stress on the defense to cover the point of attack without weakening in other areas
- Get a formation system that has over 5,000 different looks
- See no-huddle basics, benefits, and communication ideas
Faster Than the Fly: Off-Tackle Complements in the Gun Rocket Offense
- Learn to attack even and odd fronts
- Learn to incorporate the Speed Option and how this can become an off-tackle play
- Get adjustments to take advantage of a running QB or “Wild Cat” athlete
Faster Than the Fly: Inside Complements and Counters in the Gun Rocket Offense
- Use misdirection to attack aggressive defenses
- Learn three main plays for inside counters to the Gun Rocket
- Get inside adjustments to take advantage of a running QB or “Wild Cat” athlete
Faster Than the Fly: Passing Game in the Gun Rocket Offense
- Take advantage of the over-rotating defenses through the air
- Incorporates play action and quick passing games
- Limit the number of hits on your quarterback
Read what is being said about the Gun Rocket Offense:
“Coach Hubbard’s Rocket Sweep Series is quite versatile and capable of attacking a defense at all angles and gaps. It is also designed in such a way that tendencies are difficult to come by. A defense will be tempted to put eight or even nine in the box, but if you do, the play-action passing capability of this series can break your back. It is simply a well thought out offensive attack that uses all of the skill positions to exploit the defensive weaknesses.”
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Tuesday, May 24, 2011
New Football DVDs featuring Todd Hafner (William Penn University Head Coach; 2010 Midwest League Champions; 2x Midwest League Coach of the Year (2010, ’08)) and Aaron Hafner (William Penn University Co-Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Coach; 2008 Midwest League Assistant Coach of the Year)!
Flexbone Option Run Game
- Learn five key run plays to attack every gap in the defense
- Make your best athletes a threat on every play
- Great offense for teams with smaller offensive linemen
- Cuts down the number of blitzes a defense can throw at you
Flexbone Option Passing Game
- Learn how to take advantage of an aggressive defense that is focused on stopping the run
- A simple passing system that allows you to focus more time on the run game
- Reward your receivers for their hard work in the run game
Purchase the Felxbone Option Offense 2-Pack and Save $10!