By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Thursday, July 14, 2011
New football DVDs featuring Chris Ash (University of Wisconsin Defensive Coordinator; 2010 Big Ten Co-Champions). Chris Ash’s philosophy behind the 4-3 Defense can be summed up in one word–Aggressive. In these DVD presentations you will receive an overview of the 4-3 defense as well as tips to stuff the run and deny the passing game. Don’t miss an opportunity to learn from one of the top young defensive coaches in the game.
Aggressive 4-3 Defense: Setting Up the System
- Give your defense an attitude of being ready to play anywhere, anytime
- Learn alignments, gap responsibilities, run fits, and man and zone coverages for this relentless defense
- See drills that emphasize critical concepts and techniques used in the 4-3
- Bonus PDF includes sample call sheet and detailed terminology and descriptions
Aggressive 4-3 Defense: Stuffing the Run
- Force your opponent’s offense to become one dimensional
- Get detailed explanations of two types of eight-man fronts
- See scrimmage footage that shows the defense in action
- Bonus PDF includes detailed player responsibilities and diagrams
Aggressive 4-3 Defense: Shutting Down the Passing Game
- Pick up the key concepts and coverages you need to shut down the passing
- Get detailed explanations of Cover 2 and Cover 3 coverages
- See game and scrimmage footage that shows the defense in action
- Bonus PDF includes detailed player responsibilities and diagrams from the video
Purchase the Aggressive 4-3 Defense 3-Pack and save $15!
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Wednesday, June 22, 2011
New football DVDs featuring Blair Hubbard, Faith Christian High School Co-Head Coach; 3x State Champions (2004, 2006, 2009); Six Consecutive League Championships (2005-2010)!
Learn the Gun Rocket Offense Series, a simple yet comprehensive offensive system that attacks the entire field and forces defenses to thin themselves out horizontally!
Faster than the Fly: Coaching the Gun Rocket Offense
- Hit the perimeter of the defense faster than ever
- Put stress on the defense to cover the point of attack without weakening in other areas
- Get a formation system that has over 5,000 different looks
- See no-huddle basics, benefits, and communication ideas
Faster Than the Fly: Off-Tackle Complements in the Gun Rocket Offense
- Learn to attack even and odd fronts
- Learn to incorporate the Speed Option and how this can become an off-tackle play
- Get adjustments to take advantage of a running QB or “Wild Cat” athlete
Faster Than the Fly: Inside Complements and Counters in the Gun Rocket Offense
- Use misdirection to attack aggressive defenses
- Learn three main plays for inside counters to the Gun Rocket
- Get inside adjustments to take advantage of a running QB or “Wild Cat” athlete
Faster Than the Fly: Passing Game in the Gun Rocket Offense
- Take advantage of the over-rotating defenses through the air
- Incorporates play action and quick passing games
- Limit the number of hits on your quarterback
Read what is being said about the Gun Rocket Offense:
“Coach Hubbard’s Rocket Sweep Series is quite versatile and capable of attacking a defense at all angles and gaps. It is also designed in such a way that tendencies are difficult to come by. A defense will be tempted to put eight or even nine in the box, but if you do, the play-action passing capability of this series can break your back. It is simply a well thought out offensive attack that uses all of the skill positions to exploit the defensive weaknesses.”
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Tuesday, May 10, 2011
New Football DVDs featuring Aaron Mattox and Jeff Dover (Trinity Valley School (TX) – 4 Consecutive Title Games (2007-2010))!
Two-a-Day Practice Organization
- Comprehensive two-a-day schedule you can use this season
- Tips for keeping your athletes cool in the August heat
- Incorporate weight training, film work
Triangle Passing Game for Spread Offense
- The triangle progression provides your QB with an easy way to read any defense
- Get route ideas to give your receivers to make more plays
- Great scheme that can work against different defenses from a variety of formations
For more spread offense and program development DVDs check out:
The Spread Offense DVDs
Program Development DVDs
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Don’t miss the Nike Coach of the Year Online Football Clinic featuring 25 coaches who have combined for: 11 National Championships, 36 Conference Championships, 9 National Coach of the Year Honors and 21 Conference Coach of the Year Honors.
The Best offensive, defensive, special teams and program development instruction featuring: Mack Brown, Lane Kiffin, Jim Tressel, Jimbo Fisher, Gary Patterson, Gary Pinkel, Les Miles, Mike Stoops and many more!
Your online clinic benefits:
- Watch on demand-from any location at any time!
- Pick any 12 sessions you want to see…or watch all 28!
- Watch the sessions over and over to better absorb every last detail
- No travel/hotel/food expenses
- Save a personal day
Sign up today by clicking here: Nike Coach of the Year Online Football Clinic
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The Pistol Spread Option offense, one of the most exciting and flexible offenses around today! The Pistol Spread Option allows for an exciting, up-tempo style of offense that allows your athletes to make plays! You can explore the offense and what is has to offer by checking out the the Pistol Spread Option DVDs below!
The Pistol Spread Option Offense: Formations, Shifts, Motions and Screens
- Get your best athlete the football in space more often
- Create personnel match ups that will work to your advantage
- Learn how to use the Pistol Spread Option to compliment your current offense
The Pistol Spread Option Offense: Option Run Game
- Use the same blocking assignments to run a variety of options plays
- Add versatility to your power running game
- Learn to recognize which option to run against the defense you’re facing
The Pistol Spread Option Offense: Triple Threat Run Game
- Learn a new way to run the traditional power plays out of the pistol spread offense
- This zone package gives your offense the ability to nullify a team’s best defensive player
- Easily turn two plays into 15 different options
The Pistol Spread Option Offense: Passing Game
- Get everything you need to install a complete passing game out of the Pistol Offense
- Learn how to read defenses and take advantage of defensive weakness
- Learn a simple way to install all of the passes with common terminology
Purchase The Pistol Spread Option Offense Package and Save $20!