By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Monday, January 10, 2011
We have three new DVDs featuring Rob Koll, John Smith & Eric Guerrero! These three coaches have a proven track record of success. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business!
Arm Spins & Shoulder Throws with Rob Koll
- Learn three versatile takedown techniques
- See how to turn the arm spin into set-ups for single and double leg takedowns
- Get drills to easily learn the necessary keys to hitting each move
Situational Wrestling from the Bottom Position with John Smith
- Turn losing bottom situations into points
- Master the key bottom position skills you need to become a championship wrestler
- Learn how to consistently beat the popular tight waist ride
Becoming a Champion Wrestler: Fundamental Motor Skills for Wrestling with Eric Guerrero
- Increase your potential as a wrestler by working on and improving your motor skills
- Learn to work on skills that will increase your chances for success regardless of your talent level
- Get drills to develop your sprawl, circling, back arch, penetration and hip heist skills
In these instructional wrestling DVDs Coach Rob Koll, John Smith & Eric Guerrero give you new techniques and drills that you won’t want to miss!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Saturday, August 8, 2009
Oklahoma State wrestler Jordan Oliver won a bronze medal at the Junior World Championship in Turkey. Oliver is coached by Eric Guerrero, Assistant Coach at Oklahoma State University. Guerrero was selected to serve as head coach for the USA at the 2009 FILA Junior Freestyle World Championships in Ankara, Turkey.