By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, August 9, 2013
Judy Green, former AVCA Coach of the Year, gives you an exercise that will create energy and raise readiness, particularly at the beginning of practice. Games are played to 25 points with:
1 Point for Communication
1 Point for Covering
1 Point for Celebrating
Be sure to award points based on the standard you want to set in your gym. They may not earn points on every rally. Play 6 v 6, wave back row to front row and to opposite sides of the court.
View at an additional clip from the DVD: Our 7 Favorite Drills and Where to Find 115 More. Also, view other Volleyball Drills from our massive Volleyball DVD collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 1, 2013
We just came out with new soccer instruction from Marcus Wood (2010 NCAA D-III Champ)! He and his team previously set an NCAA record with a 145 game conference unbeaten streak. Discover the keys that make the 4-2-3-1 effective and where you can pick a bunch of fun drills for you and your team to work on.
Playing the 4-2-3-1 System
- Discover how the 4-2-3-1 system can provide defensive stability while still allowing your team to attack aggressively
- Identify the skills you need to effectively play the 4-2-3-1 system
- Learn to recognize which players on your team possess the skill and tactical awareness for each position
Defeating the 3-5-2 with the 4-2-3-1
- Discover the best way to break down the zonal defending of the 3-5-2
- Explore the competitive edge that the 4-2-3-1 can give your team
- Win critical battles on the flanks of the pitch
- Emphasize technical quality to enhance the effectiveness of the 4-2-3-1
24 Fun Activities for Youth Soccer
- Discover 24 activities that will help you develop a technical foundation for your team – and have a lot of fun doing it
- Learn eight great guidelines for creating a practice schedule that will help keep your players excited and involved
- See how to get your players as many touches on the ball as possible in every practice
- Learn the importance of employing game-oriented training activities to keep all players engaged and simulate match day play