By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, November 19, 2013
University of Illinois Associate Head Coach, Mark Perry, has a rare unique perspective on wrestling. His uncle is legendary Oklahoma State Coach John Smith; in addition, Coach Perry wrestled in high school at Blair Academy under Jeff Buxton and finally learned the “Iowa way” of the sport from Tom Brands while wrestling in college. Now is your chance to learn new and helpful drills for yourself or to teach your wrestlers!
Next Generation Wrestling Drills
- Discover drills that will train your wrestlers to avoid opponent’s short offense and go-behinds
- Learn how to teach your wrestlers to chain wrestle from one offensive position to another
- Discover a system for fighting to good positions on the bottom
Formula for Success: Winning the Neutral Position
- Learn how to incorporate the Oklahoma State and the Iowa style of wrestling to create a complete wrestler from the neutral position
- Learn how to get to the tie position without sacrificing your position or attack
- Discover the keys to short offense and how to score from an opponent’s attack
- Learn how to teach effective motion for an outside wrestler and take advantage of speed and quickness
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, October 9, 2013
The iPracticeBuilder is a revolutionary app that allows you to build, store, and share your practice plans with others.
This is a great app for any coach or player who wants to improve!