By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 15, 2013
Former Gulf Coast University Head Coach Andy Enfield shares his secrets to the up-tempo style of basketball that enabled his team to become the first-ever 15-seed to reach the Sweet Sixteen in the NCAA Tournament and earned his team the nickname “Dunk City” University. Also, learn one of the most effective ways to disrupt offenses from Marshall University Head Coach, Tom Herrion. The ability to switch your defensive look between man and zone pressure, while utilizing various ball screen coverages in the half-court, is essential to creating an uncomfortable feeling in your opponent.
See more on both these exceptional Basketball DVDs below:
Andy Enfield: Up-Tempo Transition Game
- Learn the up-tempo philosophy, drills and strategies that catapulted Andy Enfield’s Gulf Coast University team to the Sweet Sixteen in 2013
- Learn breakdown drills for developing the skills needed to play up-tempo basketball
- Discover how to attack the defense with various ball screen options and offensive sets to get good looks on the perimeter or inside
Tom Herrion: Stifling Your Opponent with Multiple Changing Defenses
- See how a multiple defensive system can disrupt your opponents’ ability to play the way they practice
- Learn to recognize opportunities to change your defensive scheme to keep your opponent off balance
- Discover how to teach, implement, and execute multiple defenses without confusing your players
- Learn full-court man presses designed to limit the effectiveness of your opponent’s point guard, as well as two three-quarter court containment presses
If you buy these two videos above and add one more, you can get all three for only $99.99! Buy any 3 basketball DVDs for $99.99!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, August 9, 2013
With many years of experience in strength & conditioning, Julie Kaiser offers a Defense/Transition drill. The Bishop Drill will help develop your player’s passing and digging ability.
The setup for this drill is 3 players in the back row and 2 at each end of the end. Coach throws/hits a ball to the passers (either in front of or on the other side of the net). Passers pass then set the ball to the target, and then get into coverage. Target simulates a block for the passers to dig
View at an additional clip from the DVD: Conditioning on the Court. Also, view other AVCA Volleyball DVDs from our massive Volleyball DVD collection!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, August 7, 2013
There are six new Football DVDs/Downloads from CSU-Pueblo: 3-4 Defense, Zone Read, Passing Game & Special Teams. Learn how CSU-Pueblo went from start-up to #1 in the nation in only 3 years! Get all of coaching and athlete needs with these exceptional Football products!
Attacking Defensive Line Play for the 3-4 Defense
- Learn essential rules for becoming a run stopper
- Avoid coaching the aggressiveness out of your D-line
- Learn why your defensive linemen are popping up and what you can do to help them maintain a low pad level
- Discover drills to help you develop the complete defensive lineman
Attacking Linebacker Play in the 3-4 Defense
- Turn your linebackers into “heat seeking missiles”
- Learn essential drills for teaching footwork, taking on blocks, getting off blocks, open field tackling and more
- Train your backers to play fast and attack the line of scrimmage
Attacking Defensive Back Play in the 3-4 Defense
- Develop a takeaway culture in your defensive secondary; turnovers don’t just happen, they’re created
- Get 11 drills for increasing turnover ratio
- Understand the basic 3-4 defensive scheme and the pass coverage used within it
Zone Read Scheme Rules, Techniques and Drills
- Develop an effective weak and strong side zone run scheme
- Learn fundamentals and techniques for footwork and hand placement used in zone blocking
- Learn drills to build a successful lineman for the zone running game
Teaching and Installing the ThunderWolf Passing Game
- Design a drop back passing scheme that remains simple in multiple formations
- Increase your completion rate using a “closed” secondary read or an “open” secondary read
- Install play action, quick, and drop back passing game protections for both odd and even fronts
- Learn how to use video game technology to help your team learn passing game concepts through countless “mental reps”
Drills and Schemes for Special Teams
- Discover schemes and drills for four areas of special teams: Kick, kick return, punt and punt return
- Learn new schemes to simplify the punt return while increasing its effectiveness
- Learn how to reduce penalties when attempting to block punts
- Use “expose” drills to determine which players have the natural skills for each of these units
Get more for your money when purchase any 3 Football DVDs($39.99 or less) for only $99.99!