By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, May 8, 2013
See two new All Access Basketball DVDs featuring Greg McDermott (Creighton Head Coach) and Scott Cross (University Texas-Arlington Head Coach)! Coach McDermott is a true teacher. As you watch this All Access video series you will see first hand how his methods really get his players to play for him. And with Coach Cross, get a look inside three University of Texas-Arlington`s practices as he takes you through a series of drills during each basketball practices. The foundation of UT-Arlington philosophy is their belief that successful basketball begins and ends on the defensive end of the floor.
All Access Creighton Basketball Practice
- Get an extensive look at Creighton’s man-to-man, up tempo offense and set plays featuring 5 vs. 0 and 5 vs. 5 set ups
- Learn drills to improve your defensive intensity and basketball IQ
- See station work that you can use to implement ball screen offense and defense
- Learn competitive 5-on-5 quarter court, half court, and full court drills that will teach your players the value of communication on defense and execution on offense
- Learn a competitive drill to develop offensive flow from transition into set plays
All Access UT-Arlington Basketball Practice
- Learn build up drills that teach the basic principles of the Run and Jump Full Court Pressure Defense
- Get progressive build up drills that detail the pick and roll offense, how to use the screen to attack the basket, and how you can install it into your offensive system
- Run a consistent, effective offense vs. multiple styles of zone defense
- Learn the Cross 3-out 2-in ball screen motion offense that has made UT-Arlington successful
Purchase any 3 All Access Basketball Practice DVDs for only $99.99 each with promo code AA99BB.
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
We recently released four new Basketball DVDs featuring Fran McCaffery (University of Iowa Head Coach – 2013 NIT Runner-Up), Fred Hoiberg (Iowa State University Head Coach – 2012 Big 12 Co-Head Coach of the Year), and Archie Miller (University of Dayton Head Coach). See what you can learn from these phenomenal teachers of the game!
Fran McCaffery: The Rotation Continuity Zone Offense
- Effectively attack a 2-3 or 3-2 zone defense with this proven continuity zone offense
- Align and space your players between specific wing spots, corners, and short corners to create indecision within the defense
- Use your forwards in the short corner as feeders and scoring options to create easy scores from the low post
- Discover four special scoring options out of the zone offense that you can use out of a timeout, free throw, or late game situations
Fran McCaffery: Building a Championship Defense
- Build your man defense from the ground up with insights into individual defense, team defense and ball screens
- Position your defenders to contest shots and stop drives to the basket
- Learn shell drills to improve your team’s help defense and create confidence in your perimeter defenders
- Prepare to face one of today’s most popular offensive concepts – the ball screen
Fred Hoiberg: Transition Basketball with Six Secondary Break Sets
- Learn a good transition game that provides multiple ways to score before the defense gets set
- Take advantage of “big on small” dribble hand-offs to create defensive mismatches
- Implement screens in your transition offense
- Create more open looks for the 3-point shot in transition to negate the defense’s size advantage
- Learn six secondary sets with multiple options to fit your personnel to give your offense better opportunities to score
Archie Miller: Off-Season Skill Development
- Get an individual skill development workout designed to condition your players, chart their progress, and challenge them in a short workout session
- Create a daily workout that includes drills for conditioning, ball handling, shooting, and competitive edge
- Teach your players moves they can use to beat a quicker defender
- Get buy in from your players as they see their progress
Now, you can purchase any 3 Basketball DVDs for $99.99! Just enter promo code BB99YY at checkout.
*Only valid on DVDs originally priced at $39.99 or less
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Why is that you see the same teams and programs in the spotlight year after year, contending and winning titles time after time? “Success leaves clues,” according to Eliot Smith. “Forget about the scoreboard, if you want to be the best coach that your kids have ever had, then teach your players and teams those winning qualities that will last with them for the rest of their life.”
For the past 25 years, Coach Smith has been teaching these qualities to the boys and girls at Lick-Wilmerding High School in San Francisco. You will get to go behind the scenes and see first hand what these winning qualities are in this excellent Performance Training DVD:
Champions Find a Way!
- Create a positive and caring program environment that gets the most out of your players and gives them the courage to “put their foot in the circle”
- Evaluate your personal coaching and teaching philosophy in order to visualize a bigger and better picture of your program and its values
- Instill the championship attitude into your players – champions find a way
Take a look at other Coaching Essential DVDs!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, April 11, 2013
Take your team to the next level with time-tested instruction from 2013 NCAA Championship coaches, Rick Pitino & Geno Auriemma. Learn exceptional offensive and defensive drills in the Championship Classic DVDs from Coach Pitino. The collection of Coach Auriemma’s DVDs give you complete insight of a world class basketball team. Watch these incredible instructional DVDs to help you and your team start playing better basketball today!
Also, take advantage of our basketball special going on right now! Get any 3 Basketball DVDs($39.99 or under) for $99.99, click here!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, April 5, 2013
Scott Drew built the Baylor program into a consistent contender in the Big 12 and led them to a 2013 NIT Championship. Now you can learn the secrets to his hard working success! Coach Drew lays out his defensive philosophy as he builds the Baylor defensive system from day one of practice. You will see how he teaches every aspect of the game as he coaches a young basketball team into the 2012-13 season. Get a complete look into Baylor Men’s Basketball practice below:
All Access Baylor Basketball Practice
- Build a fundamentally sound defensive unit using various close-out, rebounding, and shell drills that focus on both technique and positioning
- Learn ball screen sets and the motion offense that Baylor uses to score successfully in the post and to get open perimeter shots in transition
- Learn 3v3 drills to work specific aspects of both your offense and defense
- Beat different types of screens by using variations of the 4-on-4 shell drill
Buy Any 3 All Access Basketball DVDs for Only $99.99 each with promo code AA99BB!