By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Four new basketball DVDs featuring legendary St. Anthony High School basketball coach Bob Hurley! Hurley became the 10th high school boys coach to reach 1,000 career wins earlier this season. Hurley owns over 1,000 victories and has won 23 state titles, 10 Tournament of Champions titles, and three USA Today national championships!
Bob Hurley: Practice Planning & Program Development
- Get a look inside the coaching philosophy, keys to success, and the basketball contract to building a successful program
- Get a variety of fundamental drills for passing, dribbling, shooting, defense and rebounding
- Implement and benefit from the same coaching and program philosophies that have made Bob Hurley one of the nation’s elite high school coaches.
Bob Hurley: Motion and Zone Offenses
- Learn how to breakdown the 2-3 zone, 2-3 match-up zone, 1-3-1 zone, and the 1-2-2 zone with multiple looks
- Discover the importance of attacking any zone defense from behind
- Maximize your Motion Offense with 10 key concepts to defeat man-to-man defense
Bob Hurley: Building a Multiple Defensive System
- Create a dominating Multiple Defensive System that confuses your opponents
- Learn four signature presses and traps
- Implement strategies to shut down your opponent’s best player
Bob Hurley: Developing Perimeter Players
- Develop 3-point range and mid-range jumpers
- See on-court demonstrations of 11 multi-dimensional drills
- Drills teach ball handling, passing, shooting, cutting, pick & roll, as well as individual defense and rebounding
Purchase the Bob Hurley Coaching High School Basketball 4-Pack and save $20!