By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Monday, June 20, 2011
Improve your baseball practice plan, drills & intensity by watching live practices from Mississippi State (2011 NCAA Super Regional Participant) & Lubbock Christian (2011 NAIA World Series Runner-Up)!
All Access Mississippi State Baseball Practice with John Cohen
Step onto the field with John Cohen and the Mississippi State baseball team as they prepare for the 2011 season. Experience the inner-workings of Cohen’s practices, get drills and techniques you can use in your program and see what it takes to run a championship-caliber practice. Cohen’s practices are high energy, innovative, fast-paced, structured sessions that stress time efficiency and constant improvement.
All Access Baseball Practice with Nathan Blackwood
Take a seat in the stands and watch Nathan Blackwood run two complete Lubbock Christian baseball practices. Coach Blackwood shares an all access look at how to develop potential talent into a competitive baseball team through a fall baseball practice. In Blackwood’s eight seasons at Lubbock Christian he has appeared in three NAIA World Series, winning the championship in 2009. He knows what it takes to master the art of bringing together a cohesive unit using a comprehensive practice regiment. Blackwood will explain the importance of creating a full day of practice that includes the players academic requirements.
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Thursday, June 2, 2011
New baseball DVD featuring Jack Dahm (University of Iowa Baseball Coach-Over 400 Career Victories)! See a highly organized practice routine that will keep your players focused and working hard throughout practice. Jack Dahm and his staff share their philosophy and practice drills to improve individual and team fundamentals and skills. This practice plan is designed for use indoors, but is versatile enough to take onto the field as well.
Template for Indoor Baseball Practice
- Work on all phases of your game indoors – throwing, fielding and hitting
- See throwing programs and individual drills for infielders, catchers and outfielders
- Learn drills that you can use indoors and outdoors to improve your defense
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Monday, May 23, 2011
New Baseball DVD featuring Matt Walbeck (Atlanta Braves’ Minor League Coach; 2010 EL Manager of the Year)!
Baseball Drills for Confined Spaces
- Discover over 20 baseball drills you can use when space is limited
- Learn drills for improving hitting, pitching, catching, infield and agility
- These drills can be used for baseball or softball players
More Matt Walbeck Instruction Includes:
The Basics of Catching
Secrets to Pitcher – Catcher Relationship
Strength Training and Flexibility for Baseball
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Tuesday, May 10, 2011
New Baseball DVD featuring Gary Gilmore (Coastal Carolina Head Coach)! Gary Gilmore pulls back the curtain on a Coastal Carolina baseball practice! In this DVD, you get a first-hand look at the practice organization and philosophy that has led to 10 NCAA tournament berths and 10, 40+ win seasons in 12 years (1999-2010).
Blueprint for a Productive Baseball Practice
- Watch an entire Coastal Carolina baseball practice as Gilmore explains the goals and objectives behind each segment
- Get more accomplished and save practice time with Gilmore’s multi-faceted, live batting practice
- See a competitive, short game scrimmage to build fundamentals and baseball awareness
More Gary Gilmore Instruction Includes:
Secrets of the Short Game: Bunting Technique and Drills
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Monday, March 28, 2011
Four New Instructional Baseball DVDs featuring Mark Martinez, Jon Francis, Mark Viramontes and Eric Valenzuela of San Diego State!
35 Exercises for Building Baseball Strength
- 35 baseball-specific exercises to build strength and reduce injury
- Increase explosiveness in the lower body, big muscle groups
- Simultaneously build upper body and core strength
Drills and Fundamentals for Creating Championship Catchers
- Give your pitchers confidence by blocking poor pitches
- Throw out more base runners with a quick and clean catch-and-release
- Drill progressions for receiving, blocking and more
15 Ball Handling Drills for Infielders
- Learn infield practice drills you can use every day
- Over 15 drills to train glove work to make each play second nature
- Includes specific drills for first basemen
Pitcher Fielding Perfection: The Fifth Infielder
- Lock down the middle of the field
- Learn to read the speed and location of a bunt to make the correct play
- Get instruction on multiple pick-off moves for any situation
Purchase the San Diego State 4-pack and save $20!