By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Friday, February 25, 2011
New Baseball DVDs featuring Mark Brew who has lead Lee University to the NAIA World Series each of the last four seasons (2007-10)! Check them out below:
Preparing and Implementing Effective Baseball Practices
- Win more games by improving your practices
- Get insight into pre-practice organization and how it’s carried out on the field
- Get effective tools to motivate your players on and off the field
- Prepare your team for any situation they will face during a game
60 Defensive Practice Drills for Baseball
- Maximize the development of your infielders, outfielders and catchers
- Get simple-to-complex drill progressions you can use as your team improves
- Improve your fielding percentage and win more games
Buy Mark Brew’s Practice Drills for Baseball and SAVE $10
For more Mark Brew Baseball DVDs: Click Here
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, February 8, 2011
We have recently released two new baseball DVDs featuring Joe Schaefer. Joe is the head baseball coach at Point Loma Nazarene University, the 2009 NAIA National Runner-Up! His coaching expertise is put on display in these two new drill sets! Don’t miss out on these phenomenal videos.
Quick Fix Hitting Drills for Baseball
- Learn to fix seven common, run-stealing errors in hitting mechanics
- Help hitters who struggle with outside pitches or curve balls
- Level your hitter’s swing path to reduce fly balls
Fundamentals & Drills for Infield Play
- Drills that will help develop essential fielding mechanics and improve reaction time
- Improve your catch, transition and throw to improve your success on every play
- Build your players’ confidence in practice
For more Joe Schaefer instruction check out:
Situational Baseball Drills for Batting Practice
Situational Baseball Drills for Team Defense
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Monday, January 17, 2011
Check out the new baseball DVDs featuring John Cohen! In these instructional DVDs you will get an inside look at how Coach Cohen teaches and approaches the game with his players at Mississippi State!
See Coach Cohen’s daily drill work including hitting station work, pitching delivery work, individual and team defensive work, baserunning and team building in All Access Mississippi State Baseball Practice with John Cohen
- In-depth team sessions cover “Defending and Creating the Big Inning” and “Intrasquad Video Breakdown”
- Strength and Conditioning
- Over 3 hours of instruction on two discs!
For more new instruction from John Cohen check out:
John Cohen’s Wall Ball
- A set of over 96 fielding drills, covering all positions on the baseball field, for players to improve their defensive play on their own.
40 Hitting Drills to Help You Find Your Best Swing
- A collection of his very best drills that he uses every day with the Mississippi State hitters.
John Cohen’s Prescription Hitting Drills
- John Cohen gives you more of his very best hitting drills from 19 years of coaching hitters.
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Tuesday, January 4, 2011
New Baseball DVD featuring Nathan Blackwood (Lubbock Christian University Head Coach-2009 NAIA World Series Champions)!
Take a seat in the stands and watch Nathan Blackwood run two complete Lubbock Christian baseball practices. Coach Blackwood shares an all access look at how to develop potential talent into a competitive baseball team through a fall baseball practice!
All Access Baseball Practice
- See a live, real time pre-season practice routine that gets the entire team involved throughout the entire practice
- Learn a unique batting practice routine that incorporates the bunt and hit and run game
- Get ideas on conducting “situation” scrimmages that let your players learn in a game-like setting
Over 2 hours of on-field instruction to help design productive practice sessions!
More practice planning sessions includes:
Skills and Drills for Team Practice
Game Situation Drills for Baseball Practice
Organizing & Running Efficient Baseball Practices
Youth Baseball Series Tape 6: How to Run A Youth Baseball Practice
Organizing Indoor Practice
150 Baseball Drills, Games and Activities
Practice Perfect Baseball
Filed in Baseball
• Tags: All Access Baseball
, American Baseball Coaches Association
, Barry Davis
, Baseball Drills
, Baseball DVDs
, Britt Bonneau
, Dr. Dirk Baker
, Jim Morris
, Jim Schlossnagle
, Mark Brew
, Mitch Thompson
, Nathan Blackwood
, Steve Smith
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, July 1, 2010
Learn the tips, techniques, and drills that Ray Tanner (South Carolina’s Head Baseball Coach) and Mark Calvi (South Carolina’s Assistant Coach) implemented throughout their championship season! South Carolina finished the season with a 54-16 overall record, claiming USC’s first national championship!
Check out the instructional baseball DVDs below:
Hit Hard and Often! Proper Hitting Techniques
The Complete Guide to Catching