By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Friday, March 11, 2011
Learn how to hit for average and power from Kevin Long & Alex Rodriguez! Kevin Long is the Hitting Coach for the 2009 World Champion New York Yankees and Alex Rodriguez is a 3x American League MVP and 10x Silver Slugger Award Winner. Check out how these drills that are used at the Major League level can be adjusted to work at any level: youth, high school, collegiate and professional.
Kevin Long & Alex Rodriguez – Pro Hitter’s Workout
- See the workout that has made Alex Rodriguez a feared hitter
- Learn to attack the baseball no matter where it’s pitched
- Create a more efficient swing by eliminating unnecessary movements
- Features hitting insight and demonstrations from Alex Rodriguez
For More Hitting Instruction: Click Here
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Friday, February 25, 2011
New Baseball DVDs featuring Mark Brew who has lead Lee University to the NAIA World Series each of the last four seasons (2007-10)! Check them out below:
Preparing and Implementing Effective Baseball Practices
- Win more games by improving your practices
- Get insight into pre-practice organization and how it’s carried out on the field
- Get effective tools to motivate your players on and off the field
- Prepare your team for any situation they will face during a game
60 Defensive Practice Drills for Baseball
- Maximize the development of your infielders, outfielders and catchers
- Get simple-to-complex drill progressions you can use as your team improves
- Improve your fielding percentage and win more games
Buy Mark Brew’s Practice Drills for Baseball and SAVE $10
For more Mark Brew Baseball DVDs: Click Here
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Monday, January 17, 2011
Check out the new baseball DVDs featuring John Cohen! In these instructional DVDs you will get an inside look at how Coach Cohen teaches and approaches the game with his players at Mississippi State!
See Coach Cohen’s daily drill work including hitting station work, pitching delivery work, individual and team defensive work, baserunning and team building in All Access Mississippi State Baseball Practice with John Cohen
- In-depth team sessions cover “Defending and Creating the Big Inning” and “Intrasquad Video Breakdown”
- Strength and Conditioning
- Over 3 hours of instruction on two discs!
For more new instruction from John Cohen check out:
John Cohen’s Wall Ball
- A set of over 96 fielding drills, covering all positions on the baseball field, for players to improve their defensive play on their own.
40 Hitting Drills to Help You Find Your Best Swing
- A collection of his very best drills that he uses every day with the Mississippi State hitters.
John Cohen’s Prescription Hitting Drills
- John Cohen gives you more of his very best hitting drills from 19 years of coaching hitters.
By mike.oconnell - Last updated: Tuesday, January 4, 2011
New Baseball DVD featuring Nathan Blackwood (Lubbock Christian University Head Coach-2009 NAIA World Series Champions)!
Take a seat in the stands and watch Nathan Blackwood run two complete Lubbock Christian baseball practices. Coach Blackwood shares an all access look at how to develop potential talent into a competitive baseball team through a fall baseball practice!
All Access Baseball Practice
- See a live, real time pre-season practice routine that gets the entire team involved throughout the entire practice
- Learn a unique batting practice routine that incorporates the bunt and hit and run game
- Get ideas on conducting “situation” scrimmages that let your players learn in a game-like setting
Over 2 hours of on-field instruction to help design productive practice sessions!
More practice planning sessions includes:
Skills and Drills for Team Practice
Game Situation Drills for Baseball Practice
Organizing & Running Efficient Baseball Practices
Youth Baseball Series Tape 6: How to Run A Youth Baseball Practice
Organizing Indoor Practice
150 Baseball Drills, Games and Activities
Practice Perfect Baseball
Filed in Baseball
• Tags: All Access Baseball
, American Baseball Coaches Association
, Barry Davis
, Baseball Drills
, Baseball DVDs
, Britt Bonneau
, Dr. Dirk Baker
, Jim Morris
, Jim Schlossnagle
, Mark Brew
, Mitch Thompson
, Nathan Blackwood
, Steve Smith