By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
This is your all access pass to three days of practice with 3x State Champion Benilde-St. Margaret’s High School (MN) ice hockey team. Follow the team through three practice sessions as the squad prepares to open their regular season. Coach Pauly provides hours of drills that you can adopt and use with your team. He includes drills for shooting, breakouts, defensive zone positioning, neutral zone transitions and small area games. All of this will give you great ideas for weekly practices that can be utilized at Squirt, Pee Wee, Midget, High School and advanced level hockey programs.
All Access High School Hockey Practice
- Get an inside look at three live high school practices from 3x Minnesota State Champion Benilde-St. Margaret
- Promote learning and encourage a competitive environment in your practices with these quality small area games
- Pick up drills for shooting, breakouts, defensive zone positioning, neutral zone transitions and small area games
Find More All Access Hockey Practice DVDs, RIGHT HERE!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, April 5, 2013
Scott Drew built the Baylor program into a consistent contender in the Big 12 and led them to a 2013 NIT Championship. Now you can learn the secrets to his hard working success! Coach Drew lays out his defensive philosophy as he builds the Baylor defensive system from day one of practice. You will see how he teaches every aspect of the game as he coaches a young basketball team into the 2012-13 season. Get a complete look into Baylor Men’s Basketball practice below:
All Access Baylor Basketball Practice
- Build a fundamentally sound defensive unit using various close-out, rebounding, and shell drills that focus on both technique and positioning
- Learn ball screen sets and the motion offense that Baylor uses to score successfully in the post and to get open perimeter shots in transition
- Learn 3v3 drills to work specific aspects of both your offense and defense
- Beat different types of screens by using variations of the 4-on-4 shell drill
Buy Any 3 All Access Basketball DVDs for Only $99.99 each with promo code AA99BB!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, March 1, 2013
This your opportunity to witness and learn from one of the all-time best, Bob Hurley, as he teaches and motivates. See the Basketball Hall of Fame Coach run his team through individual, position-specific skill development drills, team transition drills, defensive drills, and more before closing with a live scrimmage. Use the same concepts that have helped Coach Hurley win over 1,000 games throughout his career! Let us know what you think of this world class Basketball DVD and feel free to post any tips you have learned throughout your coaching career.
All Access Basketball Practice with Bob Hurley
- Add over 25 fundamental skills and team development drills to your arsenal from legendary coach Bob Hurley
- Learn 5-on-0 offensive sets, side out of bounds plays, and baseline underneath plays
- Watch detailed instruction on boxing out, rebounding, attacking a press, and trapping situations
- Learn progressive 1-on-1 and 5-on-5 drills that work to build half court man-to-man defensive principles
Browse our complete library of Bob Hurley DVDs here.
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, January 18, 2013
In many of Championship Productions’ All Access videos, coaches work with teams who know their system from past seasons. In these unique Basketball DVDs, you will get an in-depth look at some highly successful college teams. Use their tips to boost your program to the next level!
All Access SMU Practice
- Use the Shell Drill to teach offensive AND defensive concepts such as stagger screens, double cuts, and back screens
- Learn to use a line-formation to maintain a fast break attack versus a full court zone press
- Watch how SMU practices their position work in a split session format
- Features the 6th winningest coach in NBA history, Larry Brown
All Access Basketball Practice with Andy Toole
- Break down drills and habits used to teach and master the rescreen offense
- Learn ways to incorporate players making quick, good decisions in transition and on offense
- Learn how to utilize the whole floor and break out drills to help teach your players how to defend different screening actions
- See drills and techniques to make your practices competitive every day to challenge your players
- Learn an offensive line series that gives you scoring options out of a 1-4 high set
All Access Basketball Practice with Ed Madec
- See break down drills to help implement the dribble drive motion offense into your system of play
- Create a special culture within your program that will take your team to another level of maturity on and off the court
- Toughness drills that have made Coach Ed Madec famous on the basketball court for making his players play at a high level
Check out more All Access Basketball DVDs and take advantage of our promotion: Buy any 3 All Access Basketball DVDs for $99.99. Use code AA99BB!