By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, January 16, 2014
Get a front-row seat to the most innovative, time-tested, and motivational practices featuring the nation’s top programs!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, January 6, 2014
Never before has such a prestigious program opened its doors to the coaching world as in this landmark soccer DVD from Bobby Clark. Take a seat in the stands as Clark coaches and narrates his way through two complete Notre Dame soccer practice sessions. Clark’s practices include team offensive drills, a very detailed dynamic warm-up, a 10v6+2 and an 11v9+2 drill placing an emphasis on spacing, crisp passing and strategies for scoring. He demonstrates defending as a unit with the emphasis on team shape and collective defending. He focuses on a 6v4 drill from a variety of sets and intensity levels. All Access Practice also includes goalkeeper practice: Footwork drills, high ball drills, low-ball drills and hand drills; everything you need to develop a dominant goalkeeper. This two DVD set is a one-of-a-kind look inside an elite program. Any coach at any level will find this set extremely beneficial. Over three hours of footage for the price of one DVD.
Part of the proceeds from the sale of the DVD will go to Grassroot Soccer, which provides African youth with the knowledge, life skills, and support to live HIV-free. For more information go to grassrootsoccer.org
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, October 25, 2013
Coach Tubby Smith provides an inside look at three days of intense workouts. From defensive principles to offensive entries to his annual coach’s clinic, you’ll see everything that contributes to his overall success.
All Access Basketball Practice with Tubby Smith
- Get a first-hand look at NCAA Champion and Naismith Coach of the Year Tubby Smith’s offensive and defensive philosophy
- Get pick-and-roll entries that deliver back-door layups and open jumpers in the paint
- Learn progressive defensive build-up drills; 1-on-1 turn, 2-on-2 side, 3-on-3 screen away, 4-on-4 shell, and 5-on-5 half court
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, September 27, 2013
Dave Malecek has led UW-L to a top-four finish at the NCAA D-III National Championships in seven straight seasons, including five top-three finishes! Now, you can see three days of live practice at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. Coach Malecek delivers a candid look at what has made the UWL program so successful and why athletes love to wrestle at UWL.
- Discover the drills, techniques and culture that catapulted Dave Malecek to the top of the D-III rankings
- Learn an “Over-tie Series” your athletes can use when they get beat to the inside on a tie and how they can consistently attack the legs
- Learn Coach Malecek’s “Over, Under, and Around” drill to get your athlete’s scoring from all positions on their feet
- See how intense drilling can be key to developing technique and perfecting it at match speed
Purchase any 3 All Access Wrestling DVDs for only $99.99 each with promo code WR99AA!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 22, 2013
Get an All Access look into seven practices featuring 25X Louisiana State Championship Coach, J.T. Curtis! Available to the public for the first time ever, you’ll witness the tempo and the drills Curtis uses to develop championship caliber practices. Learn how his practice is organized and how it progresses to a full team environment. You will see the different environments that Curtis uses to teach different aspects of the game and you will sit in on a coaches meeting in which the coaches discuss ways to improve their practices. A must have for all coaches!
- Includes 7 live practices and 2 staff meetings! Over 13 hours of footage.
- Incorporate all phases of the veer option running game.
- Incorporate team conditioning while running team offense.
- Learn how to organize practice in a way that keeps the athletes engaged in practice.
- Improve the effectiveness of your practice time through the use of small group time, whole team time, and rotating players at a quick tempo.