By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, January 17, 2014
The blitz is just one way to create chaos for opposing offenses. Drew Sanders takes you on an inside look into his blitz package for the 4-2-5 defense, and how it dictates to an offense what to do.
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, March 27, 2012
The latest Football DVDs feature Drew Sanders and the 4-2-5 defense. Coach Sanders is the Vandegrift (TX) High School Head Coach and can give you all the details on making the most of the 4-2-5 defense. These three new Football DVDs are titled:
Install and Intimidate with the 4-2-5
- Adjust to anything the offense throws at you
- Learn the key components and the philosophy of the 4-2-5 defense
- Get the stance, alignment, and key reads for each defensive player
- See a specific list of items each player can quickly check before each play begins
Fit and Swarm with the 4-2-5 Defense
- Create an intimidating fit and swarm run defense
- Learn the proper defensive fits versus the run for the defensive line, linebackers, and secondary
- Get exact drills used daily by Coach Sanders to progressively develop a defensive fit for all positions
- See how to defend three different types of running plays: Inside run, C-gap run, and outside edge run
Clamp Down Coverage for the 4-2-5 Defense
- Build the shutdown secondary you have always wanted
- Simplify your athletes’ thought process, and allow them to play with a more physical mentality
- Get key drills to progressively develop defensive back play
- Learn how to categorize formations and pass routes so your secondary can play fast and swarm to the ball
Purchase these three DVDs as a series and save $15!
Drew Sanders’ 4-2-5 Defense Series
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, June 25, 2010
We have recently released three new football DVDs on the 4-2-5 Defense. The 4-2-5 defense brings more speed and versatility to the field and has been an effective formation against the spread offense.
Neal Neathery, the Texas-San Antonio Defensive Coordinator and the 2007 American Football Coaches Association NCAA Division III Assistant Coach of the Year (Wabash College), will show you the techniques, drills, and concepts that have kept his teams ranked in the Top 5 nationally in numerous defensive categories.
4-2-5 Defense: Practice Fundamentals & Schemes
4-2-5 Defense: Run Defense & Linebacker Drills
4-2-5 Defense: Pass Defense Coverages & Drills