By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Gain access to one of the top programs in college soccer history! The University of North Carolina Women’s soccer team, led by Anson Dorrance, demonstrates a variety of skill and drills to help your players unlock the potential to become champions! See videos on formations, tactics, goalkeeping, fitness and technical testing, as well as insight from Coach Dorrance on what it takes to develop a championship level program.
CLICK on the two coaches below to view all of their world class soccer coaching material!
University of North Carolina Head Women’s Soccer Coach; 22 Collegiate Championships, 20 ACC Tournament Championships; most wins in college soccer history, distinguished member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame
University of North Carolina Women’s Soccer Goalkeeper Coach, part of the UNC coaching staff for 10 NCAA Championship titles, national clinician for the U.S. Youth Soccer Association, member of the Olympic Development Program Staff
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 1, 2013
We just came out with new soccer instruction from Marcus Wood (2010 NCAA D-III Champ)! He and his team previously set an NCAA record with a 145 game conference unbeaten streak. Discover the keys that make the 4-2-3-1 effective and where you can pick a bunch of fun drills for you and your team to work on.
Playing the 4-2-3-1 System
- Discover how the 4-2-3-1 system can provide defensive stability while still allowing your team to attack aggressively
- Identify the skills you need to effectively play the 4-2-3-1 system
- Learn to recognize which players on your team possess the skill and tactical awareness for each position
Defeating the 3-5-2 with the 4-2-3-1
- Discover the best way to break down the zonal defending of the 3-5-2
- Explore the competitive edge that the 4-2-3-1 can give your team
- Win critical battles on the flanks of the pitch
- Emphasize technical quality to enhance the effectiveness of the 4-2-3-1
24 Fun Activities for Youth Soccer
- Discover 24 activities that will help you develop a technical foundation for your team – and have a lot of fun doing it
- Learn eight great guidelines for creating a practice schedule that will help keep your players excited and involved
- See how to get your players as many touches on the ball as possible in every practice
- Learn the importance of employing game-oriented training activities to keep all players engaged and simulate match day play