By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, January 7, 2013
Jeff Steinberg, Santiago (CA) HS Head Coach, lays out a precision plan for building the ultimate football program where everyone is fully invested. As a coach, you want your program to be “the” place to be. These Football DVDs are a “template for success” spelling out the most important elements for your athletes and the community.
Attacking Defenses with the Spread & Shred Offense
- Learn multiple families of run plays to supplement your offense
- Get passing routes that will give your offense the ability to stretch the field vertically and horizontally
- Use the screen game to stop fast penetrating defenses
- Attack various defensive coverages with the naked and bootleg pass game
- Learn simple rules to create an effective play action passing game
All In: Building a Great Football Program
- Make the “big time” where you are!
- Develop and sell your program’s vision and core values to players, staff, parents and fans
- Set effective yearly, weekly, and daily goals for your student athletes
- Learn how to include parents, school administration and community in your program
Practice and Game Planning for Friday Night Success
- Develop an annual plan for your football program that will lead to success on game night
- Use daily themes to reinforce attributes of your team without creating a specific period during practice
- Gain an edge on your opponent by using your “time” more efficiently throughout the year
Buy the All In: Elements for Success 2-Pack and save $10!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
During his 13 years of running the Double Wing Offense, Clayton Valley (CA) High School Head Coach, Tim Murphy has won three sectional titles, nine league championships and has been ranked in the Top 50 nationally. Stay one step ahead of evolving defenses with these excellent new Football DVDs on the Shotgun Double Wing Offense!
Shotgun Double Wing Offense: Essentials for Success
- Expand your playbook and make your offense more effective without forcing your players to learn new plays
- Stay one step ahead of evolving defenses with this hybrid of the double wing offense
- Force the defense to stop an expanded passing game out of the double wing
Shotgun Double Wing Offense: Power Run Game
- Wear down the defense with the relentless pounding of the Double Wing Power Series
- Disguise the Power Series using multiple formations
- Control the clock while averaging 3-6 yards per play
- Incorporate a shovel pass to take advantage of an over flowing defense
Shotgun Double Wing Offense: Inside Run Game
- Implement the power of the trap vs. even and odd man fronts
- Create a “1000 Pound Block” which is no match for short yardage defensive fronts
- Force the defense to account for every running back so they cannot key any single back
- Implement the trap pass series to keep defenses honest
Shotgun Double Wing Offense: Outside Run Game
- Control the perimeter of your opponent’s defense
- Use the Trojan Series to flood the point of attack with offensive linemen and overwhelm any defensive scheme
- Implement a false key to make the defense flow away from the point of attack
Shotgun Double Wing Offense: The Counter Series
- Create the big play opportunities with the counter series
- Simplify installation by keeping your blocking schemes the same while changing the backfield action
- Run your counter game from spread formations as well as tight formations
Shotgun Double Wing Offense: Play Action Passing Game
- Neutralize defenses that stack the box by becoming multi-dimensional
- Learn how you can use your fullback as both a runner and receiver
- Improve your intermediate, quick and deep passing game out of the double wing
Purchase the Shotgun Double Wing Offense Series and save $40!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Paul Ingram has a tremendous history coaching the Wing-T Offense. His 2007-2010 teams combined for a stellar 50-2 record. In these Football DVDs he offers proven concepts and components for succeeding with the Wing-T Offense:
Winning with the Wing-T: Practice Organization and Conditioning
- Efficiently run a detailed Wing-T practice using proven concepts and components
- Discover an effective way to teach your quarterback correct reads while saving precious practice time
- Create blocking circuits for every type of play and player
- See a functional training plan that will build speed, agility and quickness into your team – without an expensive weight room
Winning with the Wing-T: Game Planning and Play Calling
- See a proven-successful method for in-game play calling for the Wing-T Offense
- Make game time and half time adjustments a strength for you and your team
- See how a strong side and quick side to your offensive line can help you call plays
Winning with the Wing-T: Creating Conflict for the Defense
- Learn how to place the best defenders in assignment conflict using the Wing-T Offense
- Learn how to develop your staff’s play calling ability and use their feedback to call better plays during the game
- Scheme a variety of base plays to freeze your opponent’s feet and complimentary plays that will completely confuse any defense
Buy the Winning with the Wing-T 3-Pack and save $15 off the package!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, October 26, 2012
If you didn’t have the chance to attend or would like to see all the great footage again, check out these newly released Nike Coach of the Year Football Clinics. Learn from some of today’s best football coaches such as Bill Snyder, Les Miles, Jim Tressel, Mike Stoops, and Paul Rhoads! Choose from a variety of Football DVDs below and see what you can incorporate into your practices:
Gary Patterson: Building a Defense with the 4-2-5
Bill Snyder: Building a Successful Football Program
Noel Mazzone: Zone Read System
Kevin Sumlin: Training the Quarterback
Lane Kiffin: 3-Step Passing Routes and Match-ups
Steve Sarkisian: Quarterback Play and Pass Concepts
Mike Gundy: Using Screens, Tempo and the Option to Help Your Offense
Greg Schiano: Defensive Fundamentals
Will Muschamp: Middle Field Coverage & Drills
Bill Blankenship: Maximizing Your Special Teams
Jimbo Fisher: Flexible and Adjustable Passing Plays
Mike Stoops: Defensive Schemes
Les Miles: LSU Attitude and Aggressive Special Teams
Jim Tressel: Applying Pressure with Groupings, Formations & Motions
Paul Rhoads: Program Building and Linebacker Play
Take a look at the entire collection of Nike Coach of the Year Football DVDs and use promo code FB25COY to get any 4 Nike COY DVDs for $100! This offer expires February 15, 2013!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, September 27, 2012
Look at these new mental training products of ours we recently released. These feature Dr. Rick McGuire, Director of Sport Psychology for the University of Missouri. See what mental training aspects you can improve before your next competition.
Teaching Track & Field Athletes the Skill of Focus
- Give your team the chance to perform their very best – race after race, event after event!
- Learn how to teach and apply the SKILL of FOCUS to your program
- Learn how to be totally FOCUSED, and then REFOCUSED for the next event . EVERY EVENT
From the Whistle to the Snap: The Football Coach’s Game Plan for Winning with Focus
- Powerful message for all coaches
- Give your team the chance to play their very best, play after play!
- Learn how to teach and apply the SKILL of FOCUS into your program
- How to be totally FOCUSED, and then to be REFOCUSED for the next play . EVERY PLAY
- Over 2 « hours of invaluable information!
From the Whistle to the Snap
- FOCUS is a skill. FOCUS is a Sports Skill. Like all skills, FOCUS can be taught and learned!
- The Foundation for FOCUS in Football
- The 5 Key Skills to FOCUS in Football
- Taking FOCUS to the Football Field
- How and when to use the FOCUS skills
- How to be totally FOCUSED, and the to be REFOCUSED for the next play. EVERY PLAY
Purchase the Rick McGuire’s From the Whistle to the Snap Book and DVD Combo to save $10!