By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Learn how to create a high tempo no-huddle offense with the 2012 NJCAA National Champions! In only four years after creating a football program, Scott Strohmeier, Mike Strohmeier, Karson Pike and Donnie Woods guided Iowa Western Community College to their first NJCAA National Championship. In 2012, the Reivers’ electric offense led the nation with 62.8 points per game and total offense with 598 yards per game! Now see how you can boost your offense to score more points.
High Tempo No-Huddle Offense: Installation and Practice
- Features Scott Strohmeier whose championship team led the nation in scoring with 62.8 points per game in 2012
- Learn to install, practice and execute this explosive no-huddle offense
- Utilize four different tempos to keep your opponent’s defense on its heels and uncomfortable
- Develop no-huddle practice plans for each phase of the football season and create more efficient practices
High Tempo No-Huddle Offense: Running Back Skills and Drills
- Create physical, downhill running backs for your inside zone scheme
- Learn the Every Day Cuts Drill that develops the four most common cuts used when running the inside zone play
- Improve ball security for your running backs and for your quarterback-to-running back mesh
High Tempo No-Huddle Offense: Wide Receiver Drills and Pass Game Tags
- Train your receivers to make the big play – with and without the ball
- Learn a progression of wide receiver blocking drills that emphasize the importance of blocking on every play
- Incorporate Bubble, Hitch, and Gift concepts into your inside zone running plays, so you have an answer for whatever the defense is doing
High Tempo No-Huddle Offense: Attacking Defenses with Inside Zone Schemes
- Successfully run inside zone vs even and odd fronts
- Learn how to change up the inside zone read so that opponents don’t know which defender you’re reading
- Package the inside zone scheme with quick game pass concepts to take advantage of defensive reads
Purchase the High Tempo No-Huddle Offense 4-Pack and save $20!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, May 20, 2013
If you missed out on the Nike Coach of the Year Clinics or you want to re-visit the seminars, then check out these football clinic DVDs/Digital Downloads we have just come out with for you to learn from and improve your team. Sit in on hours of insightful clinic footage with some of the best coaches in football. Discover new plays, skills and drills that you can incorporate into your team and individual players.
Purchase 4 or more Nike Coach of the Year Clinic DVDs for only $25 each! Enter promo code FB25COY at checkout!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, May 9, 2013
Take a look at new Football DVDs featuring Kevin Swartwood, Head Coach at Buhach Colony HS in California. His team was 2010 Central California Conference Champions and he also won the award of 2010 Sun-Star Football Coach of the Year! Learn the Shotgun Fly Sweep, Running Game, and Passing Game in this excellent set of 3 Football DVDs.
Shotgun Fly Sweep
- Create a numerical advantage at the point of attack with the shotgun fly sweep play
- Learn how Coach Swartwood attacks different defenses with the Fly Sweep
- Learn to use false reads with lineman and backs to take a defender out of the play without blocking them
- Effectively use your quarterback as a running threat
Shotgun Fly Inside Run
- Develop a series of inside runs that will take advantage of defensive adjustments to the Fly Sweep
- Install a trap scheme that will make it difficult for your opponent to key on any one player
- Learn a QB draw scheme to take advantage of man coverage and keep defenders in the box so you can effectively run the Fly Sweep
- Practice all inside runs using the Mesh Drill, which combines the Fly Sweep motion with inside runs to get more reps for every player
Shotgun Fly Passing Game
- Use the shotgun formation in your Fly Offense to improve your passing performance
- Effectively incorporate a passing game into a run-first offense
- Improve the effectiveness of your passing game by limiting the number of reads your quarterback has to make
- Discover a pass protection system that will reduce mental errors for your offensive line
Save big and get 3 Football DVDs for $99.99, CLICK HERE!
*Only valid on DVDs originally priced at $39.99 or less
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, March 29, 2013
Rick Stewart is the Head Coach at Porterville (CA) High School. He has used his Pistol Wing-T system to turn around three different schools that had poor records including a team that won eight games in the 5 years prior to his arrival. Coach Stewart led each team to the playoffs within his first two seasons in charge. See our collection of Rick Stewart DVDs that highlight the Pistol Wing-T and will have your team playing better football!
In addition to Rick Stewart’s DVDs, take a look at the schedule below to see where he is speaking at a clinic near you:
April 4-5 – Miami, FL
May 4 – Chicago, IL
May 5 – New York
May 10-11 – Seattle, WA
May 31-June 1 – Boise, ID
June 14-16 – Billings, MT
June 28-30 – Northern California
July 12-13 – Southern California
Take advantage of our football special going on right now! Get any 3 Football DVDs($39.99 or under) for $99.99, click here!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Donovin Darius is a former defensive back for the Jacksonville Jaguars! He brings a wealth of experience to this position. The drills in this video are demonstrated by youth, middle and high school players. Coach Darius starts with the basics for both the corner back and safety positions and progresses to more advanced techniques. See what you can learn from this world class Football DVD!
Next Level Training: Ultimate Defensive Back Skills and Drills
- Utilize the route tree to read routes and gain an advantage in shutting down the passing game
- Learn how to play the “swish technique” to avoid coverage confusion when receivers are aligned close together
- Use Pace Drills to train players to better defend short, medium and long pass routes
Next Level Training: Mastering Open Field and Leverage Tackling
- Teach your players to apply speed and power to their tackles
- Learn how to reduce cut-back angles on shifty running backs
- Reduce injuries and increase defensive production with correct tackling mechanics
Next Level Training: Speed, Strength, Agility & Conditioning for Football
- Go into next season with a comprehensive plan on how to improve your overall team speed
- Learn agility drills that will reduce the loss of speed and increase explosiveness when changing directions
- Develop speed through resistance drills and explode like a rocket from your stance