By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 22, 2013
Get an All Access look into seven practices featuring 25X Louisiana State Championship Coach, J.T. Curtis! Available to the public for the first time ever, you’ll witness the tempo and the drills Curtis uses to develop championship caliber practices. Learn how his practice is organized and how it progresses to a full team environment. You will see the different environments that Curtis uses to teach different aspects of the game and you will sit in on a coaches meeting in which the coaches discuss ways to improve their practices. A must have for all coaches!
- Includes 7 live practices and 2 staff meetings! Over 13 hours of footage.
- Incorporate all phases of the veer option running game.
- Incorporate team conditioning while running team offense.
- Learn how to organize practice in a way that keeps the athletes engaged in practice.
- Improve the effectiveness of your practice time through the use of small group time, whole team time, and rotating players at a quick tempo.
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, August 7, 2013
There are six new Football DVDs/Downloads from CSU-Pueblo: 3-4 Defense, Zone Read, Passing Game & Special Teams. Learn how CSU-Pueblo went from start-up to #1 in the nation in only 3 years! Get all of coaching and athlete needs with these exceptional Football products!
Attacking Defensive Line Play for the 3-4 Defense
- Learn essential rules for becoming a run stopper
- Avoid coaching the aggressiveness out of your D-line
- Learn why your defensive linemen are popping up and what you can do to help them maintain a low pad level
- Discover drills to help you develop the complete defensive lineman
Attacking Linebacker Play in the 3-4 Defense
- Turn your linebackers into “heat seeking missiles”
- Learn essential drills for teaching footwork, taking on blocks, getting off blocks, open field tackling and more
- Train your backers to play fast and attack the line of scrimmage
Attacking Defensive Back Play in the 3-4 Defense
- Develop a takeaway culture in your defensive secondary; turnovers don’t just happen, they’re created
- Get 11 drills for increasing turnover ratio
- Understand the basic 3-4 defensive scheme and the pass coverage used within it
Zone Read Scheme Rules, Techniques and Drills
- Develop an effective weak and strong side zone run scheme
- Learn fundamentals and techniques for footwork and hand placement used in zone blocking
- Learn drills to build a successful lineman for the zone running game
Teaching and Installing the ThunderWolf Passing Game
- Design a drop back passing scheme that remains simple in multiple formations
- Increase your completion rate using a “closed” secondary read or an “open” secondary read
- Install play action, quick, and drop back passing game protections for both odd and even fronts
- Learn how to use video game technology to help your team learn passing game concepts through countless “mental reps”
Drills and Schemes for Special Teams
- Discover schemes and drills for four areas of special teams: Kick, kick return, punt and punt return
- Learn new schemes to simplify the punt return while increasing its effectiveness
- Learn how to reduce penalties when attempting to block punts
- Use “expose” drills to determine which players have the natural skills for each of these units
Get more for your money when purchase any 3 Football DVDs($39.99 or less) for only $99.99!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, July 22, 2013
Read the very best coaching instructional lectures in football today. Philosophy, motivation, offense, defense, X’s and O’s, and Kicking Game. All this and more, with focus on technique and how to! Gain knowledge from highly successful high school, college, and professional coaches and give your team the competitive edge it needs to become a championship caliber program!
2013 NIKE Coach of the Year Clinics Football Manual 2013 Nike Coach of the Year Clinic Notes
For more excellent football reading material, take a look at the 2012 Manual and Clinic Notes below:
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Have you wondered how the Oregon offense can line up and come off the ball so quickly and run the ball so effectively? Join longtime Oregon Coach Steve Greatwood as he discusses the concepts and techniques that have made Oregon’s Inside and Outside Zone play so successful.
Zone Blocking for Up-Tempo Spread Offense
- Simplify your zone blocking rules and techniques so your linemen can play fast versus any defense
- Develop a numbering system that carries over to any defensive front you will see
- Combat specific defensive adjustments with the “tools” each o-linemen has in his toolbox
Watch and learn more Offensive Line instruction below:
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, June 19, 2013
The Pistol Offense is starting to become widely utilized by football teams at all different levels. Through his success and being the founder of the pistol spread option, Anthony Pratley gives you an insider’s look at the pistol silencer offense. This video will be a great twist to the pistol offense. It can be combined with the pistol, or stand on it’s own and it’s own offense.
The Pistol Spread Silencer Offense
- Use the “Silencer” formation to out leverage defense
- Get 12 plays within the silencer offense that can also carry over into other aspects of the pistol
- Give your offense an aggressive downhill power run scheme with a unique option look attached to it
Check out more Pistol Spread Option Offense Instruction from Anthony Pratley!