By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, July 22, 2013
Read the very best coaching instructional lectures in football today. Philosophy, motivation, offense, defense, X’s and O’s, and Kicking Game. All this and more, with focus on technique and how to! Gain knowledge from highly successful high school, college, and professional coaches and give your team the competitive edge it needs to become a championship caliber program!
2013 NIKE Coach of the Year Clinics Football Manual 2013 Nike Coach of the Year Clinic Notes
For more excellent football reading material, take a look at the 2012 Manual and Clinic Notes below:
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Have you wondered how the Oregon offense can line up and come off the ball so quickly and run the ball so effectively? Join longtime Oregon Coach Steve Greatwood as he discusses the concepts and techniques that have made Oregon’s Inside and Outside Zone play so successful.
Zone Blocking for Up-Tempo Spread Offense
- Simplify your zone blocking rules and techniques so your linemen can play fast versus any defense
- Develop a numbering system that carries over to any defensive front you will see
- Combat specific defensive adjustments with the “tools” each o-linemen has in his toolbox
Watch and learn more Offensive Line instruction below:
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, June 19, 2013
The Pistol Offense is starting to become widely utilized by football teams at all different levels. Through his success and being the founder of the pistol spread option, Anthony Pratley gives you an insider’s look at the pistol silencer offense. This video will be a great twist to the pistol offense. It can be combined with the pistol, or stand on it’s own and it’s own offense.
The Pistol Spread Silencer Offense
- Use the “Silencer” formation to out leverage defense
- Get 12 plays within the silencer offense that can also carry over into other aspects of the pistol
- Give your offense an aggressive downhill power run scheme with a unique option look attached to it
Check out more Pistol Spread Option Offense Instruction from Anthony Pratley!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Learn how to create a high tempo no-huddle offense with the 2012 NJCAA National Champions! In only four years after creating a football program, Scott Strohmeier, Mike Strohmeier, Karson Pike and Donnie Woods guided Iowa Western Community College to their first NJCAA National Championship. In 2012, the Reivers’ electric offense led the nation with 62.8 points per game and total offense with 598 yards per game! Now see how you can boost your offense to score more points.
High Tempo No-Huddle Offense: Installation and Practice
- Features Scott Strohmeier whose championship team led the nation in scoring with 62.8 points per game in 2012
- Learn to install, practice and execute this explosive no-huddle offense
- Utilize four different tempos to keep your opponent’s defense on its heels and uncomfortable
- Develop no-huddle practice plans for each phase of the football season and create more efficient practices
High Tempo No-Huddle Offense: Running Back Skills and Drills
- Create physical, downhill running backs for your inside zone scheme
- Learn the Every Day Cuts Drill that develops the four most common cuts used when running the inside zone play
- Improve ball security for your running backs and for your quarterback-to-running back mesh
High Tempo No-Huddle Offense: Wide Receiver Drills and Pass Game Tags
- Train your receivers to make the big play – with and without the ball
- Learn a progression of wide receiver blocking drills that emphasize the importance of blocking on every play
- Incorporate Bubble, Hitch, and Gift concepts into your inside zone running plays, so you have an answer for whatever the defense is doing
High Tempo No-Huddle Offense: Attacking Defenses with Inside Zone Schemes
- Successfully run inside zone vs even and odd fronts
- Learn how to change up the inside zone read so that opponents don’t know which defender you’re reading
- Package the inside zone scheme with quick game pass concepts to take advantage of defensive reads
Purchase the High Tempo No-Huddle Offense 4-Pack and save $20!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, May 20, 2013
If you missed out on the Nike Coach of the Year Clinics or you want to re-visit the seminars, then check out these football clinic DVDs/Digital Downloads we have just come out with for you to learn from and improve your team. Sit in on hours of insightful clinic footage with some of the best coaches in football. Discover new plays, skills and drills that you can incorporate into your team and individual players.
Purchase 4 or more Nike Coach of the Year Clinic DVDs for only $25 each! Enter promo code FB25COY at checkout!