By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, November 15, 2013
In 2013, Pat Narduzzi and Ron Burton led Michigan State’s defense to dominate their opponents and ranks near the top in each category:
#1 in total defense (210.2 yards per game)
#1 in rushing defense (43.4 yards per game)
#1 in pass efficiency defense (90.3 rating)
#1 in yards per play (3.47 yards) #2 in first downs defense (11.3 per game)
#2 in opponent third-down conversions (26 percent; 35-for-134)
#3 in scoring defense (11.6 points per game)
#4 in passing defense (166.8 yards per game).
Base Fronts and Stunts for 4-3 Defense
- Learn four over fronts that will enable your defense to neutralize any offensive advantage in key situations
- Create havoc for your opponent by mixing up your fronts and using strategic line movements
- Reduce the strength of offenses that like to run off tackle, to their tight end, inside or outside zone
Mega Drills for the Defensive Line
- Discover over 20 drills designed to build an explosive defensive line that will produce tackles for losses, sacks and turnovers
- Train your players how to use their hands to defeat a pass block while pursuing a sprint out quarterback
- Learn how to use one-step counters for training linemen to stunt with precision
- Maximize practice time using d-line medley drills
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Earlier this year we were at various Nike Coach of the Year Football Clinics across the country. Now, we have released seven new videos from this clinic series featuring highly successful college and high school coaches. Take a look at the new releases below to learn new ideas or refresh yourself on topics you learned if you attended one of these clinics.
Purchase any 4 (or more) Nike Coach of the Year Videos for only $25 each!
Enter promo code FB25COY at checkout!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, October 11, 2013
If you missed the 2013 Nike Coach of the Year Football Clinics or you want to refresh yourself on the material, then check out these four videos below from 2x State Championship coach, Carl Johnson, and J.T. Curtis, who has accumulated over 500 wins throughout his high school coaching career! See what you can learn to incorporate into practice or the next game.
- Discover the coaching philosophies of J.T. Curtis, 2012 USA Today National HS Coach of the Year and 25x Louisiana High School State Champion
- Learn the basics of J.T. Curtis’s split back veer offense
- See a complete break down of a week of offensive practice
- Learn how to effectively adjust your 50 front defense to the spread offense
- Get a weekly practice schedule for working on both the 50 and nickel fronts
- Learn blitzes to incorporate into your 50 front defensive scheme versus the spread
- Discover concepts for more effective scout team execution in practice
- Save time during the season by developing a pre-season installation plan for special teams
- Learn the critical Keys to Success for installing and organizing your special teams
- Learn how to create charts for game day to help stay organized
- Discover key factors that need to be considered in order to get the “upper hand” with your special teams
- Learn how to game plan for every facet of special teams play
- Create useful charts for a “comprehensive” scouting report that details your opponents’ special teams units
- Learn how to incorporate HUDL into your special teams game planning
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, September 6, 2013
Testing is a critical component to any successful football strength and conditioning program. Rob Rose, President of True Athlete Performance, uses his extensive background in exercise science to create a highly effective yet simple process for evaluating football players. These “tests” will give you a great baseline and evaluation tool for football-specific drills and testing parameters.
- Learn key areas of testing dynamics to better evaluate your athletes’ performance and improvement
- Ensure your athletes are making gains in key areas of football conditioning; speed, agility, strength and more
- Get 18 testing dynamics for evaluating your players
If you buy any 3 football DVDs, you can get them all for a total of $99.99 with our Football DVD promo!
By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, August 22, 2013
Get an All Access look into seven practices featuring 25X Louisiana State Championship Coach, J.T. Curtis! Available to the public for the first time ever, you’ll witness the tempo and the drills Curtis uses to develop championship caliber practices. Learn how his practice is organized and how it progresses to a full team environment. You will see the different environments that Curtis uses to teach different aspects of the game and you will sit in on a coaches meeting in which the coaches discuss ways to improve their practices. A must have for all coaches!
- Includes 7 live practices and 2 staff meetings! Over 13 hours of footage.
- Incorporate all phases of the veer option running game.
- Incorporate team conditioning while running team offense.
- Learn how to organize practice in a way that keeps the athletes engaged in practice.
- Improve the effectiveness of your practice time through the use of small group time, whole team time, and rotating players at a quick tempo.