By nate.landas - Last updated: Thursday, January 23, 2014
Delano, CA High School Head Coach; Rick Stewart took three losing programs to the playoffs & led former team, Porterville, CA High School, to four straight playoff appearances and back-to-back section championship appearances!
View Rick Stewart at an upcoming coaching clinic:
|Jan 24-26 – All Sports Clinic in San Francisco, CA
Feb 6-9 - All Sports Clinic in Seattle, WA
Feb 13 – NIKE COY in Alabama
Feb 14 - NIKE COY in Louisville, KY
Feb 15 – NIKE COY in Connecticut
Feb 16 – NIKE COY in North Carolina
|Feb 21-23 – Glazier in Las Vegas, NV
Feb 29 – NIKE COY in Denver, CO
Mar 1 – NIKE COY in Orlando, FL
Mar 6-8 Glazier in Tampa, FL
Mar 14-15 – Wings & Things in Milwaukee, WI
By nate.landas - Last updated: Friday, January 17, 2014
The blitz is just one way to create chaos for opposing offenses. Drew Sanders takes you on an inside look into his blitz package for the 4-2-5 defense, and how it dictates to an offense what to do.
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, January 6, 2014
We would like say “Congratulations!” to the Grand View Vikings football team on their 2013 NAIA National Championship. The videos below are led by Defensive Coordinator, Joe Woodley, and Defensive Back Coach, Austin Flynn, who provide you with top notch football instruction and insight on their team’s Viking 33 Defense.
- Easily adjust to the variety of offenses you will face this season
- Learn six fronts you can use to provide multiple 3-3 looks while maintaining your base personnel
- Learn the C.A.S.K.R call – a mental checklist that will condition your players to remember key elements to dominate possible one-on-one battles
- See how to improve tackling and takeaways that are specific to this style of defense
- Discover a defense that will stifle your opponents’ running game
- Wreak havoc on opposing offenses with multiple looks and shifts
- Create the illusion that pressure is coming on every down
- Learn a simple call system that allows your players to play with lightning speed
- Teach your defensive backs how to identify route concepts and read quarterback drops to improve pass coverage
- Disguise your coverages and confuse offenses
- Teach your defensive backs how to re-route receivers
- Diagnose eight common mistakes that defensive backs make in their play and learn how to fix them
By nate.landas - Last updated: Wednesday, January 1, 2014
You will get complete football instruction from the University of Central Florida coaching staff to help your team get better. Every position on your team can be developed with these videos featuring the 2014 Fiesta Bowl participants. CLICK the banner below to see all of the phenomenal videos.
Filed in Football
• Tags: Alan Seamonson
, Charles Taaffe
, Danny Barrett
, David Kelly
, Donald (Brent) Key
, James Panagos
, John Skladany
, Sean Beckton
, Tim Salem
By nate.landas - Last updated: Monday, December 23, 2013
Congratulations to the Michigan State football coaching staff and their team’s success this season! CLICK on the images below to see all the content from each coach, and start learning more to improve your team.
2013 Big Ten Coach of the Year
2013 Frank Broyles Award Winner & 2013 FootballScoop DC of the Year
Good luck to Coach Dantonio and Coach Narduzzi in their upcoming BCS game as they take on Stanford in the 2014 Rose Bowl!