Create a more potent offense with team attacking exercises and shooting drills from Boston College Head Coach, Ainslee Lamb. In the team building video, Coach Lamb presents practice drills covering the foundational skills needed to create and win 2v1 situations. As for the shooting drills presentation, Ainslee Lamb teaches you 11 drills that consider not only the shooter, but where ball is coming from. See all the details these two Field Hockey videos have to offer you and your team:
- Train your players to effectively shoot the ball even when they are in a less than perfect position
- Simulate game-like situations with a passer and shooter to develop shooting confidence
- Every drill is presented on white board in very simple, easy to understand terms and then followed up with the on-field implementation
- Teach your offense how to engage a defender and create an offensive advantage in “dangerous space” for your opponent
- Learn the responsibilities of the ball carrier and the off-ball player and how to read the defender to win 2v1 opportunities
- Ainslee Lamb has served as the head coach for the US National Team at the U17, U19 and U21 levels.