Duke’s Pam Bustin presents the fundamental skills of field hockey and then challenges those skills in many different ways. Also these new Field Hockey DVDs show you a competitive small games practice that is effective in isolating specific skills for players to develop under game conditions. Through small games competition you will learn how to challenge your player’s fundamental skills.
- Build your players’ basic skills by continuously challenging them with aggressive, game-speed exercises
- Learn game-speed shooting drills that involve both offensive and defensive players
- Develop individual recovery defense when the point of attack has changed
- Develop field hockey skills using competitive small game drills
- Refine core fundamentals such as passing accuracy, transition play, goalie/defender communication, offensive possession and strategy, and more
- Features 2008 US Olympic Assistant Coach Pam Bustin