The widely popular Tiki Taka style of play, made popular by both Barcelona and the Spanish National Team, can dismantle teams when implemented properly. Although many coaches would embrace the chance to dominate with this style, the only way to get to that point is through effective technical skill and a thoughtful tactical approach. Former Manchester United player, Alan Kirkup, teaches you how to bring Tiki Taka alive with your team.
Also, pick up attacking drills that will help prepare your team for a dynamic possession game and force your opponent to chase you throughout the match. Using alternating practice footage with detailed drill introductions, this DVD outlines multiple drills that will prepare your team to play Tiki Taka soccer.
- Control the pace of the game through effective and efficient possession
- Coach your players to recognize and exploit numbers advantages
- Develop creativity and patience in the final third
- Beat your opponent with creative possession
- Show players how to apply attacking pressure and break through defensive lines
- Teach quick, accurate passing in small spaces to develop the technical abilities required for the Tiki Taka style of play
- Teach your players to recognize and react appropriately when your team is numbers up or numbers down