Learn how to create a high tempo no-huddle offense with the 2012 NJCAA National Champions! In only four years after creating a football program, Scott Strohmeier, Mike Strohmeier, Karson Pike and Donnie Woods guided Iowa Western Community College to their first NJCAA National Championship. In 2012, the Reivers’ electric offense led the nation with 62.8 points per game and total offense with 598 yards per game! Now see how you can boost your offense to score more points.
- Features Scott Strohmeier whose championship team led the nation in scoring with 62.8 points per game in 2012
- Learn to install, practice and execute this explosive no-huddle offense
- Utilize four different tempos to keep your opponent’s defense on its heels and uncomfortable
- Develop no-huddle practice plans for each phase of the football season and create more efficient practices
- Create physical, downhill running backs for your inside zone scheme
- Learn the Every Day Cuts Drill that develops the four most common cuts used when running the inside zone play
- Improve ball security for your running backs and for your quarterback-to-running back mesh
- Train your receivers to make the big play – with and without the ball
- Learn a progression of wide receiver blocking drills that emphasize the importance of blocking on every play
- Incorporate Bubble, Hitch, and Gift concepts into your inside zone running plays, so you have an answer for whatever the defense is doing
- Successfully run inside zone vs even and odd fronts
- Learn how to change up the inside zone read so that opponents don’t know which defender you’re reading
- Package the inside zone scheme with quick game pass concepts to take advantage of defensive reads
Purchase the High Tempo No-Huddle Offense 4-Pack and save $20!