Improve your wrestling techniques in the top and bottom position with excellent instruction from University of Nebraska Head Coach, Mark Manning. In one DVD, Mark Manning will teach you the fundamentals of the top position. Soon, you will be riding and turning your opponents on your way to a successful season. In the other DVD, Coach Manning teaches simple, yet effective, techniques that will help you to get more escapes, more reversals and more wins.
- Learn to apply the necessary pressure to manipulate and turn your opponent
- Use a Back Leg Hook ride to set-up a cross face cradle or tight waist tilt
- Become a punishing leg rider
- Learn the art of hip pressure to keep your opponent on the mat
- Develop counters to the most common top techniques
- Learn to “beat the tight waist” using a knee slide and a change over
- Learn the Elevator Series to counter opponent’s that ride with their arms
- See a proven method for clearing a trapped ankle
Also, take advantage of our wrestling special going on right now! Get any 3 Wrestling DVDs($39.99 or under) for $99.99, click here!