Barry University Head Coach Steve McCrath is a 4x Sunshine State Conference Coach of the Year and 2x South Region Coach of the Year. He shows you how the 3-5-2 system can cause problems for opponents, as it is seldom used and can quickly overload specific areas of the pitch. Also, Coach McCrath has assembled drills and small-sided games that, when coached properly, will help you squeeze more goals out of your season by catching your opponent off guard. See high quality Soccer DVDs that will have your team performing better on the pitch.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the 3-5-2 in order to use it effectively
- Train players to use proper timing and pressure to win back the ball
- Learn small-sided games that will help train your players to work as a cohesive unit to quickly close down play and remove passing options
- Use the “Skill Cauldron” to get many touches in a short period of time and improve technical abilities
- Learn how to move effectively without the ball to create more attacking opportunities
- Learn to create space for central and flank attacks
- Teach your team to attack quickly and efficiently to create goal scoring opportunities