Here you can see Coleman Scott teach you the signature double leg takedowns that have made him an NCAA champion and an Olympic medalist. You’ll learn a proven technique to give your wrestlers a dominant series from the top position that will allow them to score points in bunches.
- Learn four proven variations of the double leg takedown from 2012 Olympic Bronze Medalist Coleman Scott
- Multiple set-ups to constantly score when using the double leg
- Score more takedowns on your counter-shots
- Learn to move your hands and feet together to put yourself in position to get in deep and score
- See proven techniques from 2012 Olympic Bronze Medalist, Coleman Scott
- Develop a high pressure ride to hold your opponents down to dominate on top
- Learn three tilts from the claw, including the Coleman Clutch from both a sit out and stand up position
- Learn how to throw in legs from the claw position, including four turns to score
- See how to transition from a claw ride to the crab ride
Purchase the Coleman Scott 2-Pack and save $10!